:Ch 14: ¯\(°_o)/¯

Ink Bois✨
<~~~>

    < ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ >
< The Next Day >
    < ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ >

Y/N POV

I woke up and heard birds chirping peacefully in the woods around as the morning dew put a bit of heat to my body.

I sat up with a small groan as I rubbed my eyes, feeling better from however long I was asleep for. I then looked around and saw tents and jerry sleeping against a tree.

I felt something behind me and saw tony asleep with his hands slightly on my hips. I looked correctly and saw he had me between his legs with grinny and brvr on the side of us.

He was also leaned against seed who gave me a low growl of worry it seemed. I felt my face heat up though at tony as I got away.

I went to seed and patted his head.

"Hey.." I whispered softly as he pushed his head closer.

I could hear water nearby so I got up and went to where I thought the noise was coming from.

I found a river and not that far was a lake. I went back and grabbed my bow, making sure I had my other hidden weapons as I went to the lake.

I ran to it an came to a slow stop as I settled down my weapons. I sat by the lake and took my shoes, socks and knives off as well as my gloves afterwards. 

(Reminder of outfit)

<~~~>

Ya'll I'm so sorry but I can't find the photo with the outfit so if you wanna remember what it looks like then go back to Ch 11 and its there at the beginning.

Im so sorry, but I'll still try looking ,'3

<~~~>

I sat by the water and started cupping my hands into the water. I splashed it on my face and felt a bit refreshed as I washed my face.

I let out a small sigh but heard someone coming. I looked back and saw tony emerge from the bushes.

"Oh thank god!" He said relieved

"..Hey..?" I said softly as I gave him a slight wave

He came over and sat by me.

"You alright..?" He asked

I didn't say anything for a bit as I wasn't even sure.

"That's alright, you don't have to look for an answer." He said sweetly

I glanced at him as he chuckled lightly.

"Goin for a swim or what?" He teased as he must've noticed my belongings.

I gave him a small tired smile as he gave a nice smile back. He then hummed as He got up and took off his shoes and socks.

I was a little confused as he then took off his shirt and I immediately looked down at the lake. My face felt warm as he chuckled and then he walked behind me I think.

I picked my head up and turned back to see him zoom past me and jump into the lake.

"WOO!" He howled as he splashed into the lake

I was confused as he resurfaced and rubbed his face. He laughed as he looked around an locked onto me.

"C'mon!" He cheered," Lets have a little bit of fun!"

He looked so happy as I wasn't sure what to do.

'What if we get attacked? What if he drowns or this is a trap? What if I drown- who will protect him?? What do I do, I can't decide-'