8. Morning Cuddles, Society, & Its' Pereception Of Beauty

I wake up with Cole's large hands around my slim waist and my face buried in his chest

I wake up with Cole's large hands around my slim waist and my face buried in his chest. My white sheets and blush colored comforter are pulled over the both of us as we lay in the middle of my queen sized bed. I realize Cole is still asleep, so I take a moment to look at his mesmerising features up close, still cradled into his embrace.

His naturally long eyelashes are a pair any girl would die for, and he has jaw-dropping cheekbones with a perfect jawline. I look up towards his messy, ruffled, fluffy, brown hair that is scattered all over his forehead. Without much thought, I take my hand and brush a piece of his gorgeous locks off his forehead and his eyes flutter open.

"Hi."

"Hi, darling," he says with his raspy morning voice.

Well damn, that was kind of hot. Wait, what?

For I don't  know how long, we just lay there, in my bed, wrapped up in my bedding, cuddled into each other's arms, with smiles on our faces. At a certain point, Cole must have registered where he was, and what happened last night.

"Good morning, Lil," he says, kissing my forehead and sitting up in my bed.

"Morning," I reply as he leans back, so his head is against my headboard and I can tell even though he just woke up, his mind is swarming with thoughts. Probably thinking about last night, considering I ended up puking my guts out in some football player's bathroom. I shake away the memory and sit up too.

I reach for my phone that is charging on my nightstand. Cole must've plugged it in when I wasn't looking. Grabbing my phone, I look at the several notifications I have received since my phone was plugged in last night, the most recent being thirty-seven minutes ago from my mother. I unlock my phone to see what she sent me.

Mom: Attachment: 1 Image

I tap the image to see a photo of me and Cole sleeping in my bed snuggled up to each other. The covers are pulled up over my chest and my long brown hair is flipped over my shoulder, covering my cami tank, making it look as if I am wearing nothing. Cole is facing me and his hair is tousled all over one of my pillows, while his arms are holding my waist. He is also shirtless, making it seem like we did something rather intimate, which we definitely did not do.

Mom: Aww! Look at you two! Did Cole finally make a move? Took him long enough. Whatever he did, must've been good enough to get you in bed, huh? HA! Seriously though, I couldn't be happier you two are a couple. Yay! I have been waiting for this day forever.

Oh. My. Goodnes. She thinks we? Oh hell no. No. No. No. My cheeks must've heated up from embarrassment because Cole asks, "What's wrong? Are you okay?"

As I am at a loss for words, I hand him my phone so he can see the picture my mother took of us, and the message she wrote to go with it. He quickly scams through the messages and starts bursting into a fit of laughter. Is he crazy? This is so utterly humiliating and he is laughing?