EPILOGUE

𝐒𝐄𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐖-𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇 would get the chance to travel the world through an international business internship following graduation that he received through his self-made networking club in high school. Despite not pursuing higher education, the company in which he traveled with believed in his high school resume enough to offer him a solid job following the four-year intern program. With the company, Sebastian would focus on the marketing side of the business, even being allowed to pitch some of his beloved business card ideas that he trialed as President of the East Highland Academy Business Club. Although he would have his hard days, Sebastian would see substantial improvement in his overall mental health. With the help of his intern friends and steady boyfriend, Carlos, Sebastian gets the chance to be the happiness for others while receiving that same happiness in return.

         𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐙 exercised his original posh-high school plan accordingly, taking some community college classes before applying to obtainable performing arts schools

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐙 exercised his original posh-high school plan accordingly, taking some community college classes before applying to obtainable performing arts schools. Through a long, drawn out process, Carlos' county court consented to having his record expunged on the presumption that the breaking and entering of that East Highland home had no ill intentions. The court required Carlos to attend college as a condition for the erasure, to which Carlos would comply and attend Emerson College for performing arts. Despite getting a later start to his college career in comparison to his other East Highland Academy friends, Carlos would receive opportunities to choreograph at a collegiate and eventually professional level. He would move to Boston officially by his graduation, planning to welcome Seb into his apartment after the blond's northeastern job search.

          𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐇's intention of taking a gap year would morph into the desire to abandon the college route, the boy choosing to continue living in Phoenix, Arizona for work

          𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐇's intention of taking a gap year would morph into the desire to abandon the college route, the boy choosing to continue living in Phoenix, Arizona for work. Instead of university, Red would attended a trade school in which he would pursue carpentry. His most notable project would be the construction and design of a pizza shop in Salt Lake City, Utah, named Salt Lake Slices. The pizza joint would become a Salt Lake staple due to its playful architecture, old-fashioned video game machines, and delicious, family-friendly food. Not only does Red split time between Phoenix and Salt Lake, but he gets the chance to visit his first East Highland Academy peer, Richard, when the friend pays visits to his divorced parents in his hometown.