Chapter three: Makeover

Hey guys. Sorry, this is going to be a pretty short chapter. But I promise they all keep getting longer so please bear with this one. Also if there are any mistakes, please forgive me. I am not yet at the editing stage. I will get there soon. Anyway, I will stop my nonsense here. Enjoy:)

*************************

"Ella Wake Up!!" Sounded the voice that woke me up.

My vision blurred until I could successfully make out Emma's figure. I sighed and wore my glasses that I had set on the nightstand.

"I have been waiting for this day forever." She said. That's when I remembered we were supposed to go to the mall to give me a "makeover".

Sighing again I got off the bed. "Morning to you too Emma."

She simply squealed and burst out of the door saying. "Morning. Be down in ten."

Wow, she takes changing other people's lives very seriously. Oh well...

************

I got out of the elevator and into the kitchen. Still, it was just Emma and me and a bunch of servants but still.. the house seemed empty.

"It's about time you got down here. Pancakes?" She offered.

"No thanks I am not hungry," I said.

She frowned but shrugged it off.

"The house still seems pretty empty. Are your kids that disciplined?" I asked.

She almost choked on her pancakes. She laughed. What was so funny?

"Disciplined! Please, those kids are the epitome of trouble. But yeah the house is quiet and empty coz they all had Saturday plans to attend to. And Leo had an urgent call to attend to so it's just you and me." She explained.

"Ok. So you ready?" She asked.

"Yep." I answered popping the 'p'

She walked to the garage and I followed in suit. She called for someone and she talked to him. He nodded and retreated to the garage. He came back and handed Emma a key. We toured the garage and my eyes felt like joining my mouth in drooling over the cars. We stopped at a car I recognized pretty well.

"No way! Is that an actual Audi Q7!!" I exclaimed.

Emma laughed. "Honestly I don't know. I never really cared. Get in." I got in the car and the warm comfy seats welcomed me.

"I love your life," I informed her.

She laughed and we backed out of the garage, out of the gates, and to the mall.

********************

"Next!" Emma said for like the millionth time.

We had been shopping for four hours and she didn't think that was enough.

I got back in and changed into the next outfit. I wore light blue slightly ripped jeans and a green cropped hoodie with white sneakers. I can say this is a very comfortable outfit. Totally for the "keep pile"

I got out and Emma smiled. "You look cute in that. Keep pile! Next!!"

I got in and kept on trying clothes. It was hard to load up the keep pile with Emma going all. "Let me see the razzle-dazzle." and "That glint in your eyes is not appearing."

I got into another outfit. It was a long sleeve body-hugging dress which I again paired up with white canvas. Yeah, I am not a heels type of person.

Emma squealed. "A-ma-zing!! Definitely in the keep pile." She laughed and took a picture of it.

*******************

"Okay so now that we're done with that, let's get your hair fixed," Emma said.

I wore one of the pairs of clothes I bought which was a black pair of high-waisted jeans and a crop top that read "I'm a Cali baby."

We walked into the salon that I just found out Emma booked an appointment at.

A lady with glasses and a glowered jumpsuit walked over to Emma.

"Mrs. Emmaline. What a pleasure to have you here again." She greeted.

"The pleasure's all mine Carolina," Emma replied.

Carolina turned to me and analyzed me through her thin glasses. "My my and Who do we have here?"

"I am Ella Huntley." I introduced.

"Okay." She dragged. She looked at my hair and made a disgusted face and a conclusion. "Yes yes this is going to take a while but I know exactly what to do dear."

********************

After an hour and a half or so, my hair was done. I was told to look and the mirror but I simply turned away for some reason. I wasn't ready to look at a different reflection from the poor rugged one I always see.

Emma squeezed my hands in support.

I looked in the mirror and couldn't believe my own golf ball eyes. It was beautiful. Like really, really beautiful. I actually liked my reflection for the first time ever.

My blonde hair was curled and a lot of white highlights were added and I loved it. It reminded me of a fashion model I once saw at Cassy's bar when I peeped through her tiny T.V.

"You have always been this beautiful Sweetheart. You just needed to let that beauty be shown." Emma whispered.

I smiled at her encouraging words.

"Thanks, Emma.......for everything. Really I am really grateful." I said.

"No need to thank me dear. I will always be here for you no matter what." She said. She smiled and excused herself to go pay the bills.

I looked in the mirror and sighed. In less than 48 hours, my life was given a huge turnover. If you told me two days ago that I would be in California living in a mansion with the richest people I have ever known, that I'd have a room the size of my school or that I would actually look presentable as a Cali girl, I would have laughed in your face and chased you away with a broken vodka bottle....yet here I was, In an insanely expensive salon surrounded by nothing but stinking rich people.

Emma came back and took my hand.

"Are you ready to go, sweetie?" She asked.

"Yeah, I guess so," I answered.

"Great. I think you'll finally be able to meet my kids." She said excitedly.

"I can't wait to meet them too," I said hoping I wouldn't regret those words later on.

*********************

I don't have much to say except please vote and comment. And I really love you guys.

Please scroll to the next chapter.

Thank you,

Catchadonut:)

DON'T FORGET TO EAT LOTS AND LOTS OF DONUTS!