C H A P T E R - O N E

Jason's POV

"Yo, did you guys seen Ember's outfit today?" Henry asks unbuckling his helmet.

"Yeah, she look hot in that mini skirt and I think I saw her panties when she bend down too," Landon said and took a bite of his Doritos. Then he turn to me. "What do you think, Jay?" He asks me.

I shrugged. "Meh. She's alright, I guess," I said nonchalantly and took a sip of my coco cola.

They looked at me weird. "Seriously? Dude, she's like the hottest girl in school with a body of a supermodel. Plus, she's been hitting on you since middle school," Henry says. Landon nodded his head agreeing with him.

"So? She's annoying as hell and she's only took interest in me because I came from a rich family," I said, taking a another sip.

I've never liked Ember. She's a whinny bitch and a spoil brat. Not to mention that she's a gold digger too.

I known her since kindergarten and was friends with her up to sixth grade when I found out she was bullying other girls and making their lives miserable. When she confess that she likes me, I rejected her. So now, she's trying to impress me with her whore clothing and show off her rich boyfriends to make me jealous.

That is pathetic if you ask me. There's no way in hell I'll be with her. I would much rather go to hell than be with her.

"Oh yeah, I heard that your dad is throwing a party this week," Landon said.

I nodded. "Yeah, my dad is celebrating his company success he made over the few weeks."

Then I look around the skatepark watching people doing cool tricks with their skateboard and hanging around until air was knocked out of my lungs.

She was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Her smooth mocha brown skin glistens under the hot sun. Her dark almonds eyes watch other the skaters. Her curly wild black hair cascades to her shoulders and she wore black thick round glasses on her face. She have cute dark freckles around her nose area and- man, her smile.

That beautiful angelic smile that brightens up the day. I watch her tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear.

I felt that there is only us two in this world nobody else. Just me and her.

My heart is beating out of my chest just the sight of her. She's like a angel that descended from the heavens.  

But then some boy walked up to her and held his hand out to her which cause her smile to widen.

I frown. I watch her take his hand and he help her off the bench.

I don't like how she is smiling at him. Her smile is way to precious to be used on him.

They both were holding hands, smiling, and talking to each other till she lends in and place a kiss on his cheeks.

I clench my teeth and gripped the soda can. I don't want her kissing him on the cheek, I want her to do that to me.

My chest heaved in anger and I was breathing heavily.

"Yo Jason!" I felt shaking my shoulder.

"What?" I gritted through my teeth still keeping my eyes on her.

"Dude, why are you staring hard at her like that?" Landon asks.

"Yeah, you'll scare her off if you continue to do it," Henry says.

I ignore those two and watch the guys plant a kiss on her lips.

My face is fuming and I gritted my teeth. I slam the soda can on the on the bench next to me and abruptly got up and grabbed my bag and skateboard.

"Yo dude, where are you going?" Henry asks.

"Home," I say monotonously. I put my skateboard down, got on and skated away ignoring them calling my name.

I don't know what got into me. I was calm and chill and then the next minute I became a jealous prick.

I don't even know her and I'm acting like this.

I sighed. What is she doing to me?

But I hope to see her again.

-------------------------------x

Also if you guys are making a story but can't really make a book cover for it, I know this person who makes great covers.

She's krissthetic so go over to her and she'll help you make a cover for you! 😁