C H A P T E R - T W E N T Y TWO

JASON'S POV

I washed my hands in the sink and dried them using the towel on the towel rack. I left the bathroom and made my way downstairs.

I spotted my mom going into her room. I shrugged thinking nothing of it and cascade down the stairs.

I smiled upon seeing my beautiful princess sitting in all her glory. Her dark skin glows under the sunlight that is shining through the window. Her glasses sits perfectly on her small nose and her freckles are splattered on her face.

I stare lovingly at her. She's so fucking beautiful and I'm so damn lucky to be with her.

I promise to myself and Paisley that I would never let her go even if it's against her will. I wouldn't want to have to lock her away from human interaction just to keep her to myself.

None of that will never have to happen if she keeps being the good girl I want her to be.

I stood in front of her and realizes that she was in a deep thought since she doesn't seem to notice me.

"Paisley." I nudge her on the leg with my foot.

Paisley looks up at me. "Oh sorry, I didn't see you come down."

"It's fine." I shrugged. "So, what did you and my mom talked about?" I asked.

She looks away and begins playing with her fingers which I know she only does that when she's nervous.

I frown. "Did she say anything bad to you?" I question, narrowing my eyes at her.

She shook her head. "No, she didn't. She only told me how happy she was seeing us together." She smiled.

I eyed her searching for anything that will tell that she's lying but nothing. I nodded. "Come on, let's go to my room."

"Okay." Paisley stood up and I took her hand into mine. We both head upstairs to my room.

"What you wanna do?" I asked her once we enter my room.

"Hmm. . ." She sits on my bed. "we can watch something." She suggested.

I nodded and grabbed the remote. "What do you want to watch?" I asked as I logged into my Netflix account.

"Uh. . .I want to watch Wednesday. I heard the show is really good," she says, getting comfortable on the bed.

I nodded. "So, how did you do know Allison?" I asked. I don't want her being friends someone I don't know. Well I don't want her having friends at all anyway but still she doesn't need anyone else but me.

I glance at her waiting for her answer.

"Uh we met at Starbucks when she offered to pay for my food. She's a really nice person if you get to know her." Paisley smiled.

"Oh really?" I question and she nodded.

"Paisley, you can't go around being friends with people. I mean, you remember what happened with Kylie. She was your friend for years and she betrayed you. Do you want to repeat the same mistake again? Do you?" I asked.

Paisley looked down a her hands dejected. "N-No.'' She whispered and it sound like she's about to cry.

''Aww Princess.'' I scooted closer to her and pull her into my arms. I hear small sniffles from her and I rub circles on her back to comfort her. ''Paisley, I know it's hard but I don't like you being friends with that girl. I mean, what she hurts you just like that bitch did? Hmm? I don't want to see you hurt again so I suggest that you end all contact with her. You can't trust her.'' I said running my fingers through her hair.

"okay?''

She sniffled and nodded her head. "okay."

I kissed her on the top of her head with a sinister smile on my face.

''That's my girl.''