C H A P T E R - S I X T E E N

Paisley's POV

After Jason give me one last hard thrust, he crashed onto my body. We both are panting heavily and sweat covered our bodies.

Jason held my body close to his and he nuzzle his face into my neck. "You're so fucking beautiful, princess." He mumbled.

''Yeah. . .'' I push him off of me and sat up and ran my fingers through my curls.

''What's the matter?'' Jason asks, confused.

I look back at him and sighed. ''I don't wat to keep doing this,'' I said.

''Keep doing what?'' he ask scratching his head.

''This!'' I motion to the both of us. ''The sex is great and all but I don't feel right doing this. I feel used.'' I confessed.

"Princess," he said while scooting over to me. He caressed my cheek with his finger while staring into my eyes which give me butterflies in my stomach. "I will never use you to fulfill my sexual desires," He said.

"I know. I just. . ."

"How about we go on a date tomorrow night?" Jason says with a bright smile on his face.

"At date?" I look at him surprised that he want to go on a with me. He nodded. "Yeah. You and me."

I shook my head. "I don't know, Jay."

"Come on Paisley! It's going to be fun and I promise I'll make it worth your time," he says, cocking his head to the side cutely.

It's been a while since I've gone on a date and that's mostly because Khalil was 'busy'. But I don't see any problem going on a date with Jason. He is a really sweet guy and wouldn't do anything to hurt me.

I nodded my head and smile. "Okay. I will go on a date with you," I said.

His eyes brighten up and he reach over to hug me. "Yes!" He exclaimed, giving me kisses which cause me to giggle. "Jay!" I squealed.

He gave me one last kiss on the lips before going back to hugging me again whispering 'I will never let you go' over and over again. To me, I think it's cute.

"Okay. You can let go of me now. I need to shower," I say.

Without any warning, Jason pick me up bridal style and I squeal again. Then he walk into the bathroom.

Jason's POV

After making love to Paisley once again in the shower, I left to go home.

My mind drifts off to her saying yes to go on a date with me. I've never been happier to hear those words come out of her mouth. I know she feels the way I do, that's why she said yes.

I smiled.

I'm close of making her mine and there's nothing that can do to stop me.

I finally reached my home minutes later and drove into the huge garage where the other expensive cars are parked. I parked my car and got out. I pressed the button on the key to lock it and the sound echoed.

I toss the key onto the tray and went towards the door and left the garage and enter the living room and shut the door.

"Jason sweetie, is that you?" I hear my mom from the kitchen.

"Yeah," I said making my way upstairs to my room.

"Can you come in here for a second? There's something I want to ask you," mom said. I groaned. I am physically exhausted after having 4 rounds with Paisley.

I sighed and went to the kitchen where my mom is chopping up some carrots. "Yes mom?" I said.

Mom look up at me and puts the knife down. "I want to ask you if you had talk to Landon lately," she says.

Oh right. Landon.

"Not since at the party. That's the last time I've seen him. Why?" I pretend to be concern.

"Well, Landon's parents called and said that they haven't heard or seen Landon for almost a week now," she said.

I mentally rolled my eyes. "I bet he's fine. This isn't the first time he done this so he'll probably be back this weekend," I said.

Mom nodded. "You're right. I'm just worried about him," she said. Of course she would worry about him but not me.

"Anyway, where is dad?" I ask. "Oh he's going on a business trip," she says.

I hold in a scoff.  'Business trip'.

''I uh go head upstairs now,'' I said.

''Oh okay. I'll wake you up for dinner then.'' mom smiled. I gave her a small smile before heading upstairs to my room.

I kick off my shoes and and laid down on my bed. I look at the ceiling to a naked photo of Paisley I took few night ago.

I grew hard just by looking at her. I still couldn't get enough of her.

I unbutton my jeans and pull the zipper down. I pull myself out and it stood up oozing in precum. I grab it and start rubbing my hand  on my d*ck as groans escaped my mouth. I stare up to her big round boobs imagining myself sucking on her nipples as I grab onto her ass. Then she moaned out my name as I touch every spot that never been touched before.

My phone ringed in my pocket and I took it out and look at the I.D.

A huge smile came across my face and answered the call. ''Hey Paisley!'' I beam. ''Miss me already?''

''Um, sorry to call but I wanna ask you something,'' she says. I moved my hand against my d*ck even faster just by her voice.

I bit my lip to contain my groans. ''You can ask my anything, princess.'' My voice came out raspy.

''Okay um, did you came to my bathroom earlier?'' she asked.

''No why?'' I asked, faking confusion.

''Well, I had a bottle of birth pills and when I went to take one, they are all empty. Now I'm asking if you had anything to do with it," she said in a serious tone.

I stop jerking myself and sat up. ''Are you accusing me of doing something to your pills?'' I ask, getting pissed.

''N-No. I'm just asking since you were the only person who was in my bathroom,'' Paisley said. ''Princess, you know I will never do anything like that. Maybe you already finished it all or your sister did,'' I said.

''You're probably right. Sorry for questioning you about this.'' She apologized. I smiled. ''It's alright.''

''Well, goodnight Jason.''

''Goodnight Paisley.'' Then we both ended the call.

I place my phone on my nightstand and laid back down to continue jerking off to Paisley's sexy photo.