C H A P T E R - F O U R T E E N

(A/N: this chapter is in a rush so pls ignore the miss spellings and the errors made.)

Paisley's POV

I kept replaying what Khalil said about Jason and Kylie earlier. I don't want to believe that Jason would do this to me but at the same time, I only knew him for almost two months. So, there's a possibility that he did. Especially the talk with Landon at the party.

I think he's trying to tell me that Jason have a problem or something.

''Oh, Look at what we got here,'' A familiar voice said breaking me out of my thoughts. 

I lifted my head to only see Kylie with a smirk on her face.

''What do you want, Kylie?'' I spat at her.

Kylie giggled. ''Bestie, there's no need to act like that. If you're still upset about what happened last week, you should get over it. You knew it was bound to happen one day. You shouldn't be surprised,'' She said shrugging. 

Excuse me? 

''You slept with my ex, Kylie, and now you're just gonna stand there and tell me I should get over it?!'' I yelled at her gaining some attention from others but I don't care. 

Kylie rolled her eyes. ''God, it's not that serious. You two wasn't meant for each other besides he only goes for girls who's sexier and. . .um don't take this the wrong way but a bit-'' She eyed me from head to toe. ''-skinner like me, so it was obvious that you two gonna break up soon and you did.'' Then she smiled innocently at me.

Not only she betrayed me by sleeping with my now ex boyfriend, she called me fat. She never called me that ever.

''Don't feel bad babes, I did your pathetic ass a favor. If you were more like me, you know hot, he wouldn't had sex with me by hey there are other guys who are willing to date you. If you're lucky enough.'' She laughed.

I shook my head, feeling the tears coming. 

Why is she suddenly acting like this towards me? What did I do wrong?

''What ever I do to you, Kylie? I thought you were my friend.'' I asked as my voice cracks.

A glint of guilt flash in her eyes before it quickly disappear. ''Whatever. See you bestie!'' Kylie blows me a kiss before walking away. 

I got up from my seat and throw away my tray before rushing out the cafeteria. I felt a hot stream of tears flowing down my cheeks. I know I shouldn't be crying over that but I couldn't help it. We had been friends for so many years and now I don't recognize her anymore. 

Without even looking, I accidently bumped into someone. ''Sorry, I didn't look where I was going,'' I apologized. 

''Its okay, princess.'' Jason smiled down at me.  Soon his smile drop when he took a look at my face. ''Why are you crying?'' He asked concern.

I wiped my tears with the back of my hand. ''Its nothing. Just had a talk with Kylie.'' I chuckled sadly. 

''Princess.'' He held my face into his hands. He used his thumb to wipe the remaining tears and stare into my eyes. I felt my heart skip a beat. It's hard to believe that a rich guy is interested in me.  

''Don't let that bitch get to you, okay? She's nothing compare to you,'' he said caressing my lips with his thumb. I nodded. 

He's right. I shouldn't listen to what Kylie said. Not all friendship will last so its time for me to move on and focus on my studies. 

Jason smiled and dipped his head and pressed his lips against mine. He licked my bottom lips wanting access and I granted it. Then I felt him smile against my lips.