C H A P T E R - F I V E

Jason's POV

(A month later)

I eagerly waited for Paisley by her locker. I can't wait to see her precious smile, her beautiful honey doe eyes, and hear her angelic voice. I know that we are meant to be together. She just fell for the wrong person.

''Hey Jay!'' I heard a angelic voice call me. I turn my head to look at her. A big smile made its way onto my lips. ''Hey princess.''

Paisley blushed and smiled at me. She opened her locker and start taking out stuff she needs for class. ''So, do you wanna hangout afterschool?" I asked hoping that she says yes.

"I can't.I have to babysit my niece." She look at me apologetically. I smile to mask my disappointment. "That's fine, we can hang tomorrow," I said.

Her face lit up. "Ooo we should get some ice-cream tomorrow.'' She suggested. I nodded and smile. "Yeah. We should."

I love seeing her happy. Makes me feel all giddy inside.

Then the bell ringed.

I groaned. I barley had a conversation with her. But luckily for me, I sit with her in class.

''Come on, I don't want us to be late,'' I said with a smile. ''Okay.'' Paisley close her locker. I put my arms around her shoulders and pull her close. There are people staring at us weirdly but I don't care. Actually, I want them to stare. I want them to know that she's mine instead of that bastard she's with.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(LATER)

''So, how are you, Jason? You haven't gotten anger, have you?'' Dr. Campbell, my anger therapist, asked.

''I'm doing fine, Doctor. Just feeling happy lately.'' I smile at her.

Dr. Campbell arch her eyebrow. ''Happy?'' Then a smile crept onto her face. ''Well, that's good news. What cause you to be happy?'' She asked.

Then my face brightens up. "Oh it's about this girl I met. I gotta tell you, she's the most beautiful girl I've even seen. She's smart, determined, sweet, and brave. It's been a month since we hang out with each other and I can feel us getting closer." I rambled.

She lightly chuckled. "Seems like you really like her."

I ran a hand through my hair. "I don't like her."

"I-I think I love her." I confessed.

I shook my head. "No. I love her and I want to be with her but she fell for the wrong guy who is not me!" I said getting angry. "So that's why I'm doing whatever it takes for her to dump that waste of space and be with me! He can't even treat her right! He called her out her name in front of people and I would never do that to her, I know he cheats on her, and Paisley deserved way better." I exasperated. My knee begin shaking uncontrollably.

Dr. Campbell sighed. "Jason, I know how you feel but you can't go and ruin Paisley's relationship because you like her. Think about how would she feel." She try to reason with me.

I scoffed. I know how she feels and she don't want to be with him. I can see it in her beautiful eyes.

I crossed my arms and look blankly at her. "I know for a fact that she doesn't like him. I'll get her to fall for me one way or another and there's nothing that anyone or even her can do about it," I said dangerously calm.

She sighed. "The last time you were like this was when you were eight and you had a crush on that girl." She muttered under her breath.

I had a huge crush on this girl I like when I was eight. Her name was Zoey and she was the girl I want to marry when we grow up. I would give her pictures I drew, give her favorite sweets, and made my dad brought her things she likes. I thought that she liked me back but she liked someone else so she payed the consequences. I don't regret for what happened to her. She brung this onto herself and it wouldn't had happened if she hadn't rejected my love in the first place.

I smiled darkly. "But that doesn't matter now. All that matter is me being with my dearest Paisley and this time I won't mess it up this time."

I chuckled darkly which startled Dr. Campbell. I look over at the clock.

"I guess our time is up." I got up and grab my bag and slung it over my shoulder. I smile innocently at her. "I'll see you at our next session, Dr. Campbell."

Then I left the room.

--------------------------------------

I ran my thumb over Paisley's cheeks on the photo I was staring at. I reach over at the box and pulled out a another photo of her. Its a photo of her sleeping peacefully.

She look so beautiful in them.

I rest my head on the head board and sighed. I recently started stalking her few weeks ago and I learn about a lot about her.

But right now I really want to see her again.

I look over at my alarm clock that says 10:01 p.m. flash across it.

I mean, I could go visit her. I should. I really miss her.

I put on the photos back into the box and went to my closet. I put the box on the top shelf. Then change into something black.

I put on some black shoes and a hoodie and pull my hood up and climbed through my window.

Once I got outside, I begin my walk to her house.

After a half of hour of walking, I've finally made it to her house. I don't wanna knock on her door because I don't know if her parents are home and I don't want to cause any disturbance.

I tip-toed into her backyard and look up at the window. I saw a glimpse of her and a huge smile made its way to my lips. I made my way towards the huge tree that is near the window and started climbing the tree trying not to fall nor make any noises.

When I got myself to the her window, I froze.

My eyes grew wide at the scene in front of me and my breath hitched in my throat.

Paisley was wearing nothing but a towel as she was putting her hair up into a messy bun. I assumed she just had gotten out of the shower. I watch her as she walk over to her dresser and pick out some clothes. I hide further into the branches so I wouldn't be seen when she turns around.

Paisley lay her clothes on the bed and grab her towel. I held my breath as the towel fell onto the floor revealing her body. My eyes roam her beautiful body taking in all her curves, boobs, everything she was blessed with.

She has a hourglass body.

I bit my bottom lip as I felt myself getting a hard on. ''Fuck.'' I muttered under my breath. I really want to go in there and fuck her on that bed. I need to be inside her. I need to feel her body pressed against mine.

When she put her clothes on, I watch her get into bed and switch off her nightlamp. I climb down the tree and quietly tip-toed out of the yard. Then began making my way back to my house, well mansion.

I couldn't get that image out of my head but I'm glad I saw her body. That only made me want her more but angrier that Khalil get to touch her. I balled up my hand in anger. I really need to get her fast.