C H A P T E R - F I F T E E N

Jason's POV

After dealing with Landon, I decided to go see my princess. Its been few hours since I held her in my arms. Hearing her beautiful name coming out of that sweet mouth of hers.

I'm so fucking lucky to have her.

First, I went to Hardee's and brought Paisley's favorite food before driving over to her place. I parked on driveway and got out of the car and start making my way onto the porch. I knocked on the door few times before hearing the door unlock. The door opened, revealing Paisley's mom.

''Good Evening Ms. Austin.'' I politely smiled.

''Oh, hey Jason! Please come in.'' She step aside and let me walk in her home. I sorta like Paisley's mother. She's very nice and caring, made me wished that my mom was like that towards me but she focus more on work than me. But none of that mattered to me.

Soon, Paisley won't be needing her anymore.

''Paisley's upstairs in her room and before I go, tell her that I say for her to take the trash out and to do the dishes before I get back,'' she said grabbing her bag.

I nodded. ''I will.''

She smiled and with that, she left.

Now I can get some alone time with my princess.

I went upstairs to Paisley's door with all the cute stickers on it. I knocked on the door before coming in.

''Hey Paisley,'' I said, putting my bag on the bed and begin taking my jacket off. Paisley look over at me and a huge smile plastered onto her lip when she saw the bag on her bed.

''You bought me food?!'' She grab the bag and dig through it.

I chuckled at her. ''I get no hello back?'' I asked.

''Yeah yeah hey.'' She wave me off and toss a fry into her mouth.

I smiled and shook my head at her. After I took off my shoes and got comfortable on her bed. ''So, did you miss me?'' I asked.

"Eh." She shrugged.

I chuckled. I grab her from the behind and brought her closer to my chest. I start planting soft kisses on her neck as she squeal. "Jason stop! I'm trying to eat!" She try to wiggle her way out of my grip but I held her tighter.

"I can't kiss you?" I asked. Paisley shook her head. "Not when I'm eating," she said.

I smile. I nuzzle my face on the crook of her neck and take in her scent. God, she smells good.

"Oh and by the way, your mom told me to tell you that you have to do the dishes and take out the trash," I said.

Paisley groaned in annoyance. "I hate doing chores."

"I can do them for you." I offered. Normally, I wouldn't do shit for others and I didn't have to do any chores because my dad has maids cleaning after me.

But for Paisley, you and I both know I would do anything for Paisley. She's my princess and she deserves to be treated like one.

"No. It's fine. I can handle it my-"

"But I want to." I cut her off.

"Okay well, I'll help you," she said.

"No." I shook my head. "I'll do them myself and you sit here and finish eating." I smiled and kiss her cheeks.

"O-Okay." She blushed. I may not see it but I can tell if she's blushing or not.

I lift her chin up and lean forward and pressed my lips against hers. "I'll be back, princess," I said looking in her beautiful eyes.

I got up from her bed and look at her one more time before leaving the room to go downstairs to do her chores.

-----------------------------------------------

Later

I put the last plate into the cubby and wiped my hands with the white cloth. I went upstairs to see my princess sleeping with her laptop sitting there.

I walk up to her bed and bent down to give her a kiss on the forehead. She moan and stir in her sleep.

I smiled. I know I already said this many times but I couldn't help it. She is so fucking beautiful. I could die knowing that she is mine.

I back away from her and went into her bathroom. I unzip my pants and release myself in the toilet. I flushed the toilet and zip up my zipper. I washed my hands and let my eyes wonder on what's on top of her sink. Then my eyes spotted a bottle.

I arch my brown in curiosity and picked it up. I examine the body and my breath in my throat.

Birth controls.

I ran my fingers through my hair as my breath quickens.

She fucking brought birth control!

I gripped the bottle tightly wanting to strangle someone right now.

How dare she?! Doesn't she want to have my babies?

Any girl would be delighted to carry my kid. But I'll admit, I did purposely forgot to put on a condom on the night we slept together.

I wanted her to get pregnant with my child. I want to have a family with her. She know that she belongs to me so she isn't going nowhere.

She doesn't have a choice.

I opened the bottle and dumped them into the toilet. I flushed it and watch the pills disappeared and dispose the bottle into the trash can.

I'll show her. She WILL have my kid.

I left the bathroom and stalk towards Paisley. I watch her chest rises up and down as she snored. I would find this cute and hold her small body into my arms but right now, I'm pissed.

I start to unbuckle my belt as I got onto her bed and pull down the zipper. I grab Paisley thick thighs and drag her body towards me. Paisley begins to stir and lazily opened her eyes.

''Jason?'' She yawned and rubbed her eyes. She tries to sit up but I stop her by pushing her down. I roughly tore off her shorts along with her panties. ''What the hell are you doing?'' Paisley asked trying to push me away. It angers me more seeing her rejecting me.

She continued fighting me and to be completely honest with you, it was turning me on.

I grab her wrist and pinned them over her head and spread her legs apart. ''JASON-''

I cut her off by kissing her. I shove my tongue into her mouth and moan. Its been a while since I taste those sweet lips.

Then a sharp pain course through my lips making me break the kiss. I held her wrists with other hand and touch my lip in the other. I look to see blood  on my hand. ''Jason, let me go!'' Paisley tries to get her hands free. I just smirked at her.

''Wanna play rough, huh?'' I lick the blood off my lips and smile darkly at her. Not giving her enough time to speak, I attack a soft spot on her neck causing a loud moan to escape from her lips.  I aggressively suck and graze my teeth on her neck leaving a trail of love bites.

Paisley moaned.  I pull myself out and rub the tip against her clit before shoving it in. ''Jason!'' She screamed my name.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for this late chapter. Also Happy late Valentines Day!