C H A T P E R - E L E V E N

Jason's POV    (NEXT DAY)

I carefully push a strand of her hair behind her ear as I stare at her sleeping peacefully.

I am up in the fucking clouds reliving the night when we fucked. I know this gonna sound corny but that was the best night of my fucking life! 

The feeling of me being buried deep inside her was . . .indescribable. Better than I could've imagine and it's total is worth all the work of being her friend for a fucking month. Now, she is finally mine.

That thought brings a smile to my face. It feels good to call her mine and now, I will never let her go and no one can take her away from me. She have no choice either, she gave herself to me so I know she wants me as much as I want her.

I felt Paisley stirred a bit. I smiled. She is completely drained after the forth round. I couldn't help myself, she's hard to resist.

 I place a soft kiss on her soft cheeks and stroke them. ''So beautiful.'' I said softly to which she moaned in response. I chuckled lightly. 

Then I heard a phone ding from the nightstand. I look over and spotted her phone which the screen lit up again.

I carefully reach my arm over Paisley's body, trying not to wake her up, and took her phone. I switched it on only to see a bunch of un-red text messages from Khalil. 

I frowned. 

My hands start gripping onto her phone in anger as my eyes skimmed through the messages of him begging her and saying it was a mistake and blah blah blah.

 Why won't he get it? What he and Paisley have is done and she's now with me. But since Paisley didn't tell him that, I decided to do that myself.

I fingers begin typing on the screen. After feeling satisfied of what I typed, I press sent message. It didn't take him a long to reply back. 

Khalil: Baby please, don't do this. You have to believe me! She fucking set me up!

I rolled my eyes at his sorry excuse apology. But, that part is true. I did set him up with Paisley's bestie. I was thinking about doing that with Aaliyah but I like seeing the drama between two friends. I mean what's more entertaining to see a friend caught her boyfriend sleeping with her bestie? Besides, I only did it so there will be no one but me she should be close with. I should be the only person in her life she should focus on.

I quickly deleted the messages and put her phone back on the nightstand. Then I glance at Paisley. Her bare chest is rising and falling in a normal pace, her curls sprawled out all over the pillows, and her beautiful dark freckles. I swear she's a fucking angel that descended from the heavens. 

I started placing soft kisses near her lips, neck, boobs, everywhere that is kissable. Every single part of her body is fucking mine. I'll be damned if some other guy dares to fucking touch what is mine. I will fucking ruin him if he try-

''Jason?'' A angelic voice called me. I look at Paisley to see her staring at me. I smiled. ''Morning princess.''

''Morning Jay.'' She says.

''How did you slept?'' I asked pushing a strand behind her ear. ''Amazing!'' She smiled. God, her fucking smile is beautiful. 

I lean forward and gave her a gentle kiss. ''I'm glad that you did.'' Then I sit up leaning my back against the headboard. ''What are you gonna do now since you're done with Khalil?'' I asked. Paisley sit up next to me letting the white sheets fell from her boobs to her waist. I lick my lips staring at those chocolate drops wanting to weigh them in my hands again.