C H A T P E R - T E N

WARNING! SEXUAL CHATPER + SPELLING ERRORS! If you don't like any of this stuff then I suggest you go to the next chapter

(Also it may not be good so prepare for yourselves)

Paisley's POV 

I felt the sparks flying the moment our lips touch. Jason bit my bottom lip causing me to gasp and he shoved his tongue into my mouth. I moan as our tongues fought and tangled with each other.

I tugged at his hair and he groaned. Soon my back hits the soft mattress of the bed and Jason hovered over me between my legs.

"Jay!" I yelled out as he suck on my neck. I heard something unzip and that's when I realized it was my jacket.

"Damn princess. All dressed up for me." His eyes roam my body in pure lust. I flushed in embarrassment.

Then I felt guilty all of the sudden. 

When he leans in for a kiss and turn my head to the side and gently push him away. "I can't do this." 

Jason look at me confused. "Can't do what?"

"This!" I motioned to the both of us. "This feels wrong and I felt like I'm using you which I don't want to do because of how vulnerable I am. I don't want to do that to you."

Jason just scoffed. "I don't care, princess.'' He begins planting soft kisses on my neck. ''You can use me as much as you want." 

"Jason stop." I tried to push him but he wouldn't budge. ''Jason, I can't-'' I was cut by a hard smack on  my ass. "Don't fight it, princess. I know you want this as much as I do." His husky voice send shivers up my spine. He nibbles on my earlobe and I felt his hands grope one of my boobs. I can feel myself creating a puddle down below between my legs by his touches. 

Jason kissed me hungrily like he haven't kissed me in a long time. ''I've been waiting for this in a long ass time.'' He tore the dress off of me leaving me in just my bra and panties.

He went back to kissing me and I felt his hand went under my back and unclasped the my bra. He threw it somewhere on the ground and cupped my bare boobs into his large hands gently squeezing them.

"Just like I remembered." He muttered.

Wait. . .what is he talking about? 

Have he seen me naked before? No, there's no way-

My thoughts was cut short when I felt something warm sucking on my nipple. I moan softly and ran my hand through Jason's hair as his tongue twirl around my harden nipple. ''Jason.'' I moaned. He switched to the other one giving the same love. 

Jason trailed down planting kisses on my stomach until he reach to my panties and slides them off. Then he begin taking his clothes off and one by one till he's left in his briefs. He slides them off and- 

OH MY GOD HE'S HUGE!

 He's bigger than Khalil by a couple inches. Oh I will be limping by morning. ''What's wrong, princess? Something seem to bother you.'' Jason smirked. He dipped his head and place a soft kiss on my lips.

I flushed in embarrassment. ''It's n-nothing. I just never seen anyone with that kind of size,'' I said softly. ''I don't think it's going to fit.''

Jason softly chuckled. ''Oh it'll fit, I'll make sure of it. But you know-'' He took my hand and place it on his d*ck. It feel like I'm touching a huge rock.

I look back at Jason who is staring at me. ''It's all yours.''

We locked eyes for a moment. His shiny blue eyes glisten from the light shining through the window and his blonde hair swept across his forehead. He is just so fucking handsome and I can't help it but fall for him. I crashed my lips on his and he kissed back. Jason got in between my legs and plant kisses down my neck, to kissing both of my boobs, all the way down to my inner hips.

My body jerked up when I felt his hot tongue sliding across my womanhood. I balled the sheets into my fist as eyes rolled to the back of my head.

"Hmm. . . Jason! Ahh!" I moaned. His hands held onto my hips tightly as his tongue swirls around and went in and out of me. ''So fucking sweet.'' He mumbled looking straight at me.

I've never felt this feeling in my entire life and I like it. I grind my hips against his mouth and felt something building inside me.

"I-I'm close!" I'm getting ready to explode.

Then a hard smack planted on my butt checks. "Come in my mouth, princess." Jason demanded and that's what I did.

Jason reach over and kiss me tasting myself. I moan into his mouth when he rubbed his d*ck around my clit.

''You're ready for me?'' He look down at me.

I nodded. I bet it won't be bad. Even though he's a little bigger, I think I can take it.

I hope.

I dug my nails into the back of Jason's skin as he push the tip in. I whimpered in pain. Tears pricked the edge of my eyes as I feel my hole grew wider and wider as he enters in more. It feels like he's tearing me apart.

''Fuck!'' He groaned. He gave me a tenderly kiss which help distract me from the pain as I adjust to his size. 

''You ready, princess?'' He asked for me to give him the signal.

I took a deep breath. I nodded. ''I'm ready.'' Jason nodded. He slowly started moving his hips pumping in and out of me slowly. 

After a couple more thrusts, the pain soon turned into pleasure. "Jason." I moan. Jason locked eyes with me with pure lust as I do the same.

He eyes grew dark as he quicken his pace and starts slamming over and over again. My moans grew louder as my walls clench around him. "Fuck! You feel so good!" Jason groaned.

''Yes! Right there, Jason! Ahh fuck!" I scream. Eyes rolls to the back of my head and I arch my head back as my boobs bounces with each thrust sent into me.

Jason lifts my leg over his shoulder as he held onto the headboard thrusting deeper and harder into me.

I became a moaning mess underneath him. The bed is squeaking, the sweet sounds of our skin clapping against each other.

 I clawed my nails in his back, feeling myself about to release. "Fuck! I'm close!"

Jason place his head on the crook of my neck, planting soft kisses. "Cum over my d*ck, princess!"

I came all over him. He didn't stop thrusting inside me until I felt him releasing. After he emptied all of his seed, he stared down at me panting. 

Slowly, a big smile appeared onto his appeared. He dipped his head and gave me a long passionate kiss. Then he press his forehead against mine and stare at me intensely.

''You're Mine.''