Chapter 30: Been Found

Valerie’s POV:
            Agony, I was in agony. They both had their own method of torture. Derek had his ‘fun’ with me; Eleanor used whatever she could find to cause me pain. It had been three days of pure torture.
            I heard the door open. There was the faint sound of sirens in the distance.
            “If I can’t have him,” Eleanor hissed, “Then you can’t either.”

Louis’s POV:
            “It’s going to be okay Louis,” Liam said, “They’ll find her before Eleanor does anything.”
            “It’s been three days Liam,” I said, “What are the chances that Eleanor hasn’t hurt her yet?” Liam was silent. Yeah, that’s what I thought.
            Honestly, I’ve been a wreck, knowing that Valerie was in Eleanor’s grasp. She could be hurt, in pain, dying. It was killing me, not knowing what I could do to help her.
            “You’ve got to get your mind off of her,” Liam said, “It’s taking a toll on you Louis. The police will find her; you have to believe that they will.” When I didn’t answer, he sighed, “Just try to believe that they’ll find her Louis.” With that, Liam got up and left the room, leaving me alone.

Third Person POV:
            After an anonymous tip, police officers surrounded an abandoned warehouse. On the other side of the warehouse, two people fled through the backdoors, unseen by the officers.
            Officer Jones led four other officers into the building. They searched every room until they reached the basement.
            “GET THE MEDICS DOWN HERE!” Officer Jones yelled up to the other officers. They had found who they had been searching for. Valerie Styles.

Harry’s POV:
            Liam came downstairs from Valerie’s room, where Louis had kept himself locked up for the past three days.
            “Is he any better?” I asked. Liam shook his head.
            “He’s a mess,” he said, “He’s focusing on the negative and it’s eating him from the inside.” I sighed. My phone rang and I checked the caller ID. I answered the call.
            “Officer Jones?” I said.
            “Harry, we found her,” he said. I smiled.
            “Oh thank god, where is she?” There was a pause, “Officer Jones?”
            “She’s in the hospital,” he said, “We found her tied up in a basement. She was shot in the stomach.” My insides froze and I nearly dropped my phone.
            “How is she?” I asked in barely a whisper. Officer Jones sighed.
            “We’re not sure yet,” he said, “But you may want to get down to the hospital quickly.”
            “We’ll be down there in a little bit,” I said. I ended the call.
            “Harry?” Liam said, “What’s going on?”
            “Get Louis,” I said, “We need to go, now.”

Louis’s POV:
            “LOUIS!” Liam yelled. I heard him running up the stairs and soon he opened the door, “Louis, we need to go.”
            “Why?” I asked, “What’s going on?”
            “They found her,” he said, “But we need to go quickly.” It took a moment for me to process what Liam had said.
            “Wait, they found her?” I asked, standing up, “Where? Where is she? What’s going on?”
            “I don’t know right now Louis,” he said, “Harry just told me that we need to get to the hospital as fast as we can.”
*******************************************************************************************************************************************
            Harry, Liam, and I had just arrived at the hospital. The others were on their way. I rushed up to the counter.
            “Valerie Styles,” I said, “Where is she?” The nurse at the desk typed Valerie’s name into the computer.
            “She’s in surgery right now,” the nurse said, “We can let you know when she’s out.”
            “Thank you,” Liam said. He grabbed my arm and led me to one of the chairs. Harry sat down next to me.
            “What happened Harry?” I asked, “Why is Valerie in surgery right now?” Harry sighed and looked down at the ground.
            “She was shot,” he said, “In the stomach.” I was quiet for a moment.
            “She shot her,” I whispered, “Eleanor shot her.”