Chapter 42: Tour

Valerie’s POV:

            The girls and I stood at the side of the stage as the interview started. Unlike the other interviews I’ve gone with the boys to, this one wasn’t in front of a live audience.

            “Hello lads,” the interviewer began, giving them a warm smile, “How are you lads doing?” They all said they were fine, “That’s good to hear. So Louis, the last we heard, your girlfriend was still in the hospital, how’s she doing?”

            “She doing great,” Louis said, smiling, “She woke up a couple days ago and she’s out of the hospital now.”

            “That’s good to hear,” the interviewer said, and then turned to Zayn, “Now Zayn, there’s this rumor going around and I’m sure you’d like to clear it up.” The interviewer picked up some papers and read a headline out loud, “‘Zayn Malik cheats on Girlfriend’, true or false Zayn?” Zayn shook his head and rolled his eyes.

            “False,” he answered, “I’d never cheat on Perrie. She means too much to me to do anything like that.” Perrie smiled.

The interviewer then went on to ask the boys about what they were going to be doing in the next few months. Since we hadn’t had the meeting with Simon yet, we didn’t know all the details. The interviewer then asked them some twitter questions from fans.

            “Now,” the interviewer began, “I’m sure all your fans want to know this… who’s single?” There was a moment of silence, where none of the boys raised their hands.

            “Actually,” Niall spoke up, “None of us are.” The interviewer raised her eyebrows.

            “Really?” she said, “Who’s the lucky girl Niall?” Niall looked over to Kiara, who nodded, urging him to continue.

            “Her name’s Kiara,” Niall said, smiling, “We’ve been best friends ever since we could walk.” He looked back over to Kiara and smiled more, “And now she’s my princess.” Kiara smiled at his words.

            The interview ended soon after that and we were all escorted to the limo to make our way to our meeting with Simon.

            We arrived at the building and Simon escorted us inside. We made our way past the front desk and to the elevators, where we went up to the top floor and headed down a long hallway.

            Paul stopped us in front of one of the doors. He opened it, and stepped aside to let us through.

            “Good luck,” I heard him whisper as we walked past him.

            The ten of us took our seats and soon after we had settled down, the door opened and Simon came into the room.

            “Good morning lads,” he said nodding to the boys, “Ladies.” He gave a small smile and he walked to his seat and sat down, “Now, as I’m sure you’ve all heard by now, the Take Me Home tour begins in about two months.” We all nodded, “Well, it’s going to be a six month long tour. You’ll be traveling mostly in Europe and North America. You’ll also be touching down in Australia for a little while.” Simon sighed and leaned back in his chair, “However, I’m afraid that you girls won’t be able to travel with them.”

            It was later that night and the boys were all frustrated. They had honestly tried everything to get Simon to let us some along. Louis explained how he didn’t want to leave me alone after what had happened in the past two months. Liam said how he and Danielle already had limited time together. Niall and Harry both wanted to take Holly and Kiara on their first tour. Zayn even told Simon about how he didn’t want to leave Perrie alone while she was pregnant. Simon didn’t change his decision.

            ‘No distractions’ he had told them. Honestly, that was the stupidest reason he could’ve come up with, considering the boys would probably be more distracted without us with them.

            At the moment, Louis and I were in my room and he was mumbling obscenities under his breath, still peeved.

            “Louis, there’s no point in wishing a thousand deaths upon Simon,” I said, “It’s not going to change his mind.” Louis sighed and sat down next to me on the bed.

            “I know,” he said, “I’m just going to miss you so much.” I smiled a little and gave him a quick kiss.

            “I’ll miss you too,” I said, “But we still have two months. Let’s make the best of the time we have before you have to leave.” Louis nodded and I yawned. He smiled.

            “We’ll make the best of the time we have, after we sleep.” I chuckled and we both climbed into bed. I snuggled close to him.

            “Just promise me one thing,” I said, closing my eyes.

            “What?”

            “If you go clubbing and get drunk, don’t let any of those other girls seduce you,” I joked. I could almost see him roll his eyes.

            “Not possible,” he said, “No matter how beautiful those other girls may be, none of them will ever compare to you.”

A.N.:
Hey y'all!
Well, that was the last chapter of Nobody Compares! Sorry for the delay in updating!
I don't know when I'll begin Truly Madly Deeply (Book Three), but when I do, I'll add a new chapter to this story with the link!
I hope you guys enjoyed Nobody Compares! If you know you're going to get impatient while waiting for Truly Madly Deeply to begin, read my other fanfics, They Don't Know About Us and Torn Apart. These will be the ones I update the most.
Well, until the next story, later gaters!