1

-Bakugo's POV-

"Ayoooo! This is all for may best bro Eijiro Kirishima!" Kaminari yells and all the idiots roar. "As Kiri's SECOND best man, me and Bakubro have organized a little surprise for our bro!" He yells and I smirk to Kirishima. "Bro what'd you guys do?" Kiri asks with a smile and I stand up. "Now... I hate every single one of you in this room." I stand next to Kami and we raise our glasses. "But for one night I'll ignore it so my "Friend" Kirishima can have a fucking bachelor party!" I yell and they all cheer. 

"Bro... This one's for you! We got you.." Kami smirks at me and I nod. "A mother fucking stripper!" He yells and everyone gasps. "Oh no you fucking asshole!" Kiri yells and we laugh. "Sero let her in." I say and Sero nods. He runs to the door and allows a girl to step in. "Hey boys.." A girl with long dark green hair and freckles enters the house. "This is the stripper?" I ask Kami and he nods. "Yeah, she's hot right?" He elbows me and I furrow my eyebrows. "She looks... familiar.." I mumble and stare at her. 

"Which one of you is Eijiro?" She bite her nail, her emerald greens eyes scanning the room. "I-ivy!" Deku spits out his drink and she looks to him. "GAH! Izuku what the fuck!" She screams and covers her body. She was only wearing a bra and sweat pants. "What are you doing here!" She screams blushing bright red. "ME? What are you doing here!" He yells covering his eyes. "UGH!" she goes into her little bag and pulls out a tank top pulling it over her head. 

"Woah woah wash we're paying you to take OFF your clothes, not put them back on." Kami says and she blushes. "I'm sorry but I can't do this party." She says and I furrow my eyebrows. "What? We paid you for the hour!" He says and she nods. "Call my boss I'm not dancing here." She says and I look to her than Deku. "Ivy?" I ask and she looks to me. "God of course you're here too!" She says annoyed and my eye widen.

"Wait do you guys know her?" Ilda asks and I nod. "She's my little sister!" Deku says flustered and she looks down. "Damn it." She grumbles and look the other way. "HUH!" Everyone yells and she blushes. "WAIT!" He runs to her and she back away from him. "What are you doing! Why are you... why are you here and why are they calling you a... a stripper!" He whispers the last part and she pulls her arms from him. "Ok first of all it's not illegal to say the word stripper, second of all it's called having a job. Not everyone can be a pro hero Zuzu." She says crossing her arms. 

"I just... why didn't... WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS FOR!" He yells and I smirk. "Oh my god." I cover my mouth and try not to laugh. "Little bitchy bitch Ivy is a fucking stripper!" I start laughing and I  walk closer to her. "Awww look at you! Oh man now this.. this is just too good." I smile down at her and she stares up at me. "Ugh.." She groans and looks down. "We didn't know you had a younger sister." Todoroki says and the rest of the guys surround us. "She's 3 years younger then us..." Deku says with a look of pure shock on his face. 

"Why didn't you ever mention her?" Kiri asks with a smile. "I asked him not too... I just didn't want everyone to know about me. I've met Zuzu's friends before.." She glares at me and I smirk. "Wait you're 19?" Sero asks and she nods. "Oh dude... yeah we totally shouldn't let her dance for us." Kami whisper and I roll my eyes. "Oh no really?" I ask sarcastically and he chuckles. "I just don't understand why are you doing this?" Deku asks and she blushes. "I'm sick of living with Mom. And I literally can not get a job! Nobody wants to hire a 19 year old." She says annoyed. 

"Well why do you want to move out? I mean you and mom are so close." He says and she nods. "Yeah but like... Ok so you remember my friend Vivian?" She asks and he nods. "Ok so well she's getting married! Like actually legit married. And I'm a fucking bridesmaid!" She says and he furrows his eyebrows. "Ok? How does that relate to you moving out?" He asks and she huffs. "Vivian is getting married, and I'm still living with mom! And those fucking bitches will not let me live it down! So I saw this ad for being a stripper and I thought that'd be a good idea to make some money and move out. I've made 10,000 dollars in the last 3 months!" She smiles and his jaw drops. 

"Well..  I don't... if you wanted a job you should have came to me! I own my own agency! You could have been a receptionist, an assistant, PR representative, anything but this!" He says and she laughs. "Zuzu, does a PR representative make 2,500 a week in tips?" She asks and he thinks. "No you idiot!" I say and he blushes. "It's not forever it's just temporary!" She smiles and he sighs. "I'm gonna have to tell-" "No no no you do not have to tell mom!" She says cutting him off. 

"You know what, you and me can talk about this later! I'll come to your guys agency tomorrow to talk for now though, How about I call my boss and I can have him send one of my friends here yeah? On this house since you guys are... my brothers friends!" She smiles and claps her hands together. "No ivy I'm not done talk to you-" "Ok I'll go call him now! Thanks for not tell mom Izuku see you tomorrow byeeeee!" She runs out of the house and I laugh. 

"Deku's little sister's a stripper!" I laugh and he shakes his head. "My life is flashing before my eyes. I remember, holding her as a baby. She was so small. This big." He holds his hands apart and stares at the ground. "Ok well while we wait for the new stripper lets get Midoryia nice and drunk so he doesn't have to think about this." Icy hot says and we all cheer. "OH man, this is great!" I laugh at Deku as he throws back 2 Shots. "Alright bro let's just enjoy the night!" Kiri says patting my back and I laugh. I will never let Deku live this shit down!