27

-Bakugo's POV-

I took my bike to the school. Vivian rode on the back and we followed Deku and the others to the school to get Ivy healed up. We got to the school and Deku helped Ivy out of the car. "How are you feeling?" I ask Ivy as I get off my bike. "I'm ok, just a bit sore." She smiles at me and I pick her up. "Then no walking for you." I say picking her up. She giggles a little and holds onto me as I carry her into the building. We walk through the halls and she looks around. 

"It's cool being in here." She says and I shrug. "Yeah I guess." I mumble and she laughs. "Why didn't you ever go to UA? You wanted to be a hero too." I say and she shrugs. "I thought I did but when I got to choose where I wanted go I chose another school. I still don't really know what I want to do." She sighs and rests her head on my shoulder. "Whatever you'll figure it out." I kiss her cheek and she smiles. 

We get to Recovery girls office where Aizawa was standing there scolding 2 students while Recovery girl looked to us. "Doesn't that bring back memories ah Kacchan?" Deku asks and I chuckle looking at Aizawa. "Yeah it does." I laugh and hold Ivy up. "Hey can you heal her?" I ask putting Ivy on one of the beds. "Oh ok what's wrong with her?" She asks and Aizawa looks to us. "Huh? What are you doing here?" He asks annoyed and I huff. "She got shot 2 days ago. She's been stitched up but she's sore and needs be healed." I say and she nods. 

"Shot? Who shot you?" Aizawa asks her and she shrugs. "I think it was the guy from the store." She says and I look to her. "You know the guy!" I yell and she looks to me. "No not really. I just remember we were passing by the store by my house and I know the guy that works there has a gun and I think it might have been him but I was pretty drunk I don't remember." She says and I huff. 

"If it was by a store maybe a camera picked up the footage of what happened." Deku says and I nod. "Yeah maybe..." I mumble and think. "Well let's heal you and get you home to rest." Recovery girl says. She kisses Ivy's forehead a few times healing her and Ivy smiles. "Thank you Ma'am!" She says and Recovery girl nods. "Of course. You'll probably fall asleep soon so get get some rest." Recovery girl says and she nods. "Yes ma'am thank you again." She smiles and I pick her up again. 

"Do you know why maybe he shot you?" Aizawa asks and she looks to him. "Well I mean 4 drunk 19 year olds walking alone at 10:30 in the middle of winter I thin we're pretty easy targets." She says and Aizawa nods. "Yes but most muggers won't shoot just because one of 4 people didn't have their wallets. They'll take what the can get." Deku says and I nod. "And the police were already on there way! When we started screaming I think people in the area called the cops, they were just down the street when the man shot!" Vivian says and I think. 

"Well I don't think I'm being targeted if that's what you're getting at. I think we just got mugged and he got scared by the police and shot by accident." Ivy says with yawn and places her head on my shoulder. "I'm sure it was a mistake, nobody was supposed to get hurt." She says quietly as she falls asleep. "Ok we'll figure it out later for now your should get some sleep." I say and she nods. "Thank you." Deku tells recovery girl and they nod. I carry Ivy out and put her in the car. "I'll drop Vivian off at her house and meet you back at Ivy's place." I say as we hop on my bike. "Alright see you then!"Inko beams and they drive off. 

I take Vivian to her house and her fiancé meets us outside. "How's Ivy?" He asks worried and Vivian smiles. "Great! She's healed up and getting rest now." Vivian says and he sighs. "Thank god. I can't imagine if she wasn't ok." He says looking down. "I know right." She sighs and they hug. "How long have you known Ivy?" I ask and they look to me. "Me and her were in the same grade, I've know her since we were 5." Richy says and my eyes widen. "And I met them in high school and she set us up actually." Vivian smiles and I hum. 

"That sounds like Ivy." I mumble and they nod. "Yeah we owe her so much, We'll come stop by tomorrow to check on her." He says and I nod. "Yeah I'm going over there now. I'm gonna try and get her a new phone, her's is completely busted." I say and look at my watch. "Alright see you... whenever." I say starting up my bike again. I ride off and go to Ivy's house as quick as possible. "It's me open up!" I knock on her door and Ochaco opens her door. 

"Hi Bakugo! I'm surprised you don't have a key here yet." She laughs and I blush. "We haven't talked about that yet." I mutter and walk inside. "Inko is cooking her some soup right now and Izuku is cleaning up a little bit, she's resting in her room right now." She says and I nod. "Thanks." I say and walk into her room. She was lying in the bed covered in a blanket. "Hey you awake?" I ask and she looks up at me. 

"Hi Kacchan." She yawns and I chuckle. I shut her curtains to block the light and go to my drawer. I change my t-shirt for a tank top and get into bed with her. "I was waiting for you to come to go to sleeps." She yawns crawling onto my chest and closing her eyes. "I know...I've got you now." I whisper and hold her body close to mine. "Thank you for saving my life Kacchan." She whispers holding my hand. "I'd do anything for you princess." I whisper kissing her head. "No I mean it Kacchan." She looks up at me with a serious expression. "I love you so much..." She says and I blush. 

"Tch I love you too." I mumble and she giggles. "Get some sleep idiot." I say rubbing her back. She closes her eyes and I let out a breath. I'm so fucking happy you're alive idiot...