18

"Oh my goodness! Look at this place Kacchan!" I spin around my apartment. After about 2 weeks of hard work me and Kacchan and with help from my mom too finally finished furnishing and decorating my new apartment. And we ever got a Christmas tree up because Christmas is now about a month away. "Thanksgiving just passed why put the tree up so early." Kacchan asks wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me into a hug from behind. "Tis the season Kacchan." I boop his nose and he rolls his eyes.

"What are you doing for the holidays?" Kacchan asks and I look to him. "Oh well Izuku is having that holiday party remember?" I ask and he grunts. "Right.. I already agree to go." He groans and I chuckle. "If you wanna spend Christmas with your parents instead then I'm sure he won't mind that!" I say and he spins me around. "No um... I actually wanted to spend Christmas with you." He blushes which makes me blush. "Awww well... Izuku invited your parents too and mom is coming and I'll be at the party! So you can spend the holiday with me" I whisper rubbing my nose against his. "Yeah whatever." He mumbles and kisses me.

I hear a knock at my door and gasp. "Oh it's probably mom." I say and Kacchan pushes me on the couch. "I've got it." He winks and I giggle. I turn on my TV and go to Hulu to find something to watch. "Oh Kacchan? What're you doing here?" I hear Izukus voice and my stoma turns. Crap! He still doesn't know we're dating, now it looks weird that we're hanging out outside of work! I get up as rush to the door behind Kacchan. "Hi Zuzu!" I smile at him. "I didn't know you were coming by today." I say and open my eyes. "We brought everyone from the agency. They wanted to see you new apartment." Ochaco says and I blush seeing everyone in my stairwell.

"What the hell you idiots! We were-" Kacchan yells but I pinch him cutting him off. "Come in!" I say and move us to the side to let everyone in. "Oh wow! This place is actually nice!" Kaminari says as he walks inside. "What'd you think it looked like crap?" Kacchan asks annoyed. "No I didn't know what it looked like!" He says with a smile. "Hey. Sorry we didn't know you two were here together." Shoto comes up to me with momo. "We'll call next time." Shoto says and I blush. "N-No! We were just hanging out!" I say and he chuckles. "Shoto told me about you two, congratulations." Momo whispers and hands me a little gift bag.

"YOU DID WHAT YOU ICY HOT BASTARD!" Kacchan yells and Shoto nods. "I'm pretty sure Kirishima told Mina too." Shoto says and my eyes widen. "WHAT!" Kacchan yells. "It's fine as long ad no one tells, Ilda or Ochaco. They'll instantly tell Izuku." I whisper to him. "I don't give a fuck about that! I did there stupid reports for a god damn week for them to keep there mouth shut!" Kacchan yells and I hold back a laugh. "Ok calm down you can kill them later." I say patting his back. "Mmm..." he stomps away annoyed and I laugh at him. "Well thanks for coming by! And for this!" I say holding up the gift. "Yes of course! Hope you like it!" Momo beams as they walk away together.

I close the door and sigh. Alright so now Kiri, Shoto, Momo, and Mina all know. And since Mina and Kiri both know I'm gonna have to assume Sero and Kaminari both know which means that Jiro definitely know because Kaminari can't keep a secret to save his life. But if thats it then thats fine like I said as long as no one tells Ilda or Ochaco cause they'll definitely tell Izuku and we don't want him to know. "Ivyyyy!" I hear Mina call and walk towards her. She was in my bathroom with a whole bunch of other people. "What do you need these for." She giggles at me shaking a box of condoms in my face. "GAH!" I slap them out of her hand and she laughs.

"Huh? What do you need those for?" Izuku blushes and I use my quirk to pick up the box. "Mom was being weird and she bought them for me when I told her I was... seeing someone." I grab the box and throw it into the medicine cabinet shutting the cabinet. "You're seeing someone?" Izuku asks with a happy smile. "Oh um yeah." I mumble and he pats my head. "Oh is he gonna come see your new apartment? I'd love to meet him." He says and I blush. "Oh no not today! He's working right now, maybe another time. Ok! Everyone out of the bathroom!" I yell and Mina laughs at me.

"Don't worry. I only told Sero and kiri told Kami hut that's it." She whispers to me and I sigh. Just like I predicted. "Ok." I smile a little and close the bathroom door. I walk to the living room and see Kacchan talking to Kiri by the couch and I smile a little. "So. What was Bakugo doing here when we showed up?" Ochaco walks next to me and I look to her. "Nothing he was helping me finish up a few things." I mumble and she giggles. "Remember what I said? I told you I wouldn't tell Izuku till you two wanted too." She whispers and I blush. "Thank you. We're... together." I mumble and she smiles. "I knew it. I'm really happy for you two." She smiles and I giggle.

"Lemme ask you... do you think if we told Izuku he would be mad?" I ask and she thinks. "Well... I don't really know. He doesn't really love the idea of you being together I can tell you that." She says and I sigh. "But why?" I ask and she sighs. "We all know he's very protective of you. And I don't think he'll understand that clearly you and Bakugo both like each other. He'll immediately think it's Bakugo trying to take advantage of his younger sister just to spite him. "I think the best way to handle this is for you to go to him alone and explain what your relationship is." She says and I nod. "Yeah ok that makes sense... thank you Ochaco." I say and she smiles. "Anything for you!" She beams and I chuckle.

"Hey short shit." I hear Kacchan speak and I look up at him. "You good? You got that weird worried face." He says putting a hand on my head. "I'm fine." I smile and he nods. "Alright I'll be around." He flicks my forehead and I flip him off. I do really like Kacchan... I want to be open with our relationship... I have to tell Izuku soon.