25

-Bakugo's POV-

"IVY MIDORYIA! Her name is fucking Ivy Midoryia! She's 5'4", 127 pounds, green hair and green eyes and she's been shot! Now fucking tell me where my girlfriend is you worthless idiot!" I yell at the nurse at the front desk and she cries. "Sir she must've just gotten in I have no information on her yet I'm sorry!" She cries and I pound my fist on the desk. "Kacchan!" I heat behind me and I turn around. "Deku!" I yell and he runs up to me with Ochaco and Inko. 

"W-where is Ivy?" Inko sobs grabbing my arm. "I don't know cause this idiot nurse won't tell me anything!"  I yell over my shoulder and the nurse cries. "Ok lets calm down." Deku says and I huff. "Ground Zero!" Vivian and the other girls run into the hospital and I look to them. "Where's Ivy?" Vivian cries and I shrug. "They don't know yet." I huff annoyed. "Um... I'm looking for an Inko Midoryia? Calling for Ivy Midoryia." A nurse yells and we all turn around. "US!" We all yell and Inko steps ahead of us. 

"Me! I'm her mother! Where is my daughter?" She sobs and the nurse nods. "Everything will be alright ma'am. Your daughter is in an emergency surgery right now, we're removing the bullet now. She got very lucky! If it were 2 inches to the left it would have hit her spline." The nurse says and I groan rubbing my eyes. "But she also lost a lot of blood.. we're gonna need to do a transfusion. Do you know what blood type Ivy is?" She asks and Inko thinks. 

"I um I have it on her insurance card!" She says and pulls out her wallet from her purse. "Um... AB positive!" Inko yells and the nurse nods. "Are you a AB positive as well?" She asks and Inko shakes her head. "N-no I'm a B positive!" she cries and the nurse nods. "It's ok, does Ivy have any other close relatives in the area?" The nurse asks and Deku nods. "Me! Me I'm her brother!" He says and she nods. "Babe you're a B positive too!" Ochaco says and he huffs. 

"We either need AB positive or and O positive blood type for her transfusion." The nurse says and Inko cries into Deku's arms. I think and look around. "W-wait! I think I might be O positive!" I yell and pull out my phone. I call my mom and wait for her to answer. "What do you want brat?" She answers the phone tired sounding. "MOM! What blood type am I?" I ask and she huffs. "What? Katsuki it's 11: 30..." She grumbles annoyed and I huff. "SHUT UP! What fucking blood type am I! Ivy got shot and she needs a transfusion!" I yell and she gasps. "Oh um.. Damn it's on your Insurance card one second!" She yells and I hear her shuffling around. 

We wait a second and I stare at the floor. "Crap your AB positive... that's a rare blood type Katsuki." She says and I smile. "I'm AB Positive!" I yell and Inko gasps. "Are you willing to-" "YES! Take whatever the fuck you need just get her better!" I yell at her and the nurse smiles. "Ok come with me sir." She says and I nod. "Thanks Hag I'll call you later!" I hang up the phone and follow the nurse quickly. 

She takes me to a room and I sit on the bed. "Have you even given blood before?" The nurse asks and I take off my jacket. "Oh um no." I say and she nods. "That's alright. It's very simple. You may pass out from loosing so much blood at once but it'll be alright. I'll give you some orange juice and a cookie when you're done and we'll get the to Ms. Midoryia and she's be just fine." She says disinfecting my arm. "You promise she'll be fine?" I ask and the nurse laughs. 

"I promise. She your girlfriend?" She asks and looks for a vein in my arm. "Squeeze this it'll help me find the vein." She tells me giving me a ball to squeeze. "oh um yeah she's my girlfriend." I say squeezing the ball. "What a lucky girl! You wouldn't believe how many boyfriends or even husbands have a matching blood type for there partners but won't give blood." She says and I grunt. "Cowards. I'd do anything for Ivy." I grunt resting my head back. 

"I've known her since she was born... She's my... friend and rivals younger sister." I mumble and she smiles. "Deku?" She asks and I nod. "Yeah." I smile thinking about Ivy and she chuckles. "You know ground Zero, you're pretty nice outside of the news." She tells me and I chuckle. "Whatever don't go around telling people." I say and she laughs. "Alright, this will be a little while but things will be ok. By the time you're done here she'll be getting stitched up and we can get the transfusion started. It'll probably be tomorrow afternoon when you see her again." She tells me and I nod. "As long as she's ok... We still have so much.. so much time together. I can't loose her now." I start feeling bit loopy as more of my blood is taken. 

"Can um.. can I go to sleep?" I ask and she nods. "Go ahead. I'll wake you when you're done." I say and I nod. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. Don't worry Ivy... I'll make sure you never get hurt again... And that's a promise.