30

-Ivy's POV-

"Oh boys!" I knock on the door and open it. "Are we ready in here?" I ask with a smile. "He's freaking out Ivy." Kirishima says and I look to Izuku who was pacing the room. "Why'd did we say do our own vows i'm gonna look so stupid up there stuttering like a doofus!" Izuku mutters and I sigh. Of course Izuku is scared, he's getting married. After so my hype around this wedding i'd be scared too. They were supposed to get married in April but they pushed it back after he had a mission so this wedding has really been a long time coming. 

"Ok come on Zuzu let's calm down now." I smile walking further into the room. "I don't think I can do it! What if Ochaco hates it!" He says and I grab his hands to stop him from walking. "Listn Zuzu..." I rub his hands lovingly and smile. "Take a deep breath." I say and help guide is breathing. "Now come here." I say and he leans down a bit. I pull my hand back and slap him across the  face. 

"WOAH!" They all yell and Izuku grabs his face. "Get your shit together! You've got less then a minute to get your ass down their to walk down the fucking isle! Are you just let our bride walk out there to nobody? What kind of hero would you be!" I yell at him and he blushes. "Now grow a pair, fix this green mop of shit you call hair and GO. GET. MARRIED!" I yell at him and he smiles. "Y-yeah! Ok!" He stands up straight and I fix his tie. "All of you go! You're supposed to be walking down the isle by now. GO GO GO!" I yell at all of the grooms men and they all rush to stand and start leaving the room. 

"I fucking told you I should've slapped him!" Kacchan grunts annoyed as he walks out. "Bro you're a bad influence on Ivy." Kirishima says and they all laugh. I look around the room and smile. "Ok, let's hope this all gos well." I walk out of the room and go back to my seat in the front row next to mom...

~~~~

"Ladies and gentlemen... Now introducing the new Izuku and Ochaco Midroyia!" The DJ yells and everyone claps. The wedding was beautiful. Ochaco and Izuku did so well with their vows and everyone looked so beautiful. Kacchan and Tsu did great for their Maid of honor and best man duties, this wedding is absolutely gorgeous and i'm just so proud of them. "we now invited everyone to the dance floor to get this party started!" The DJ yells and everyone cheers. 

I stand up and fix my dress. "Oi!" My hand was grabbed and I was pulled into a spin. "Woah!" I yelp and look up. "Ready to dance princess?" Kacchan smirks at me and I blush. "Kacchan." I blush and look away. "You look so handsome in this suit." I smile and he pulls me to the dance floor. "You look so sexy in this dress." He says grabbing my hips. I wrap my arms around his neck and smile. 

"Kacchan you did so well today. This wedding in beautiful." I smile and rest my head on his chest and listen to his beating heart. "Are you ok? You're heart is beating so fast." I say with a small smile. "What can i say you have this affect on me." He smirks and I giggle. "So sweet." I smile and kiss his cheek quickly. "I'm so happy with you Kacchan. You know that?" I smile looking up at him and he smirks. 

"Oh yeah?" He asks gabbing my hand. "Hell yeah." I smile and he spins me around making me giggle. "You make me happy too." He whispers and dips me down. "Good." I giggle and he picks me up. "Ok ladies! Lets get ready, it's time for the bouquet toss!" The DJ yells as the music dies down. I hold Kacchan's hand and watch the girls get in a group and Ochaco stands on the stage with her bouquet of pink roses. 

"You should go up there." Kacchan says and I look to him. "Oh no I think it's only for brides maids." I say and squeeze his hand. "Ivy! Come on you too!" Ochaco yells and I blush. "Yeah come here!" Mina yells and Kacchan pushes me forward. "Oh alright jeez." I chuckle and walk to the group of girls. "Ok ready guys?" Ochaco smiles and turns around. "3..2..1.. WOO!" She tosses the bouquet back over her head and all the girls jump to get it. 

Momo catches it and I gasp. "Awww yay! That's so cute!" I giggle and she looks to me. "Looks like you and Shoto are next in line." I wink and she giggles. "Actually.." She walks to me and all the girls turn to me. Momo hands the bouquet back to Ochaco and she walks to me. "Here." She hands me with bouquet and I quirk an eyebrow. "What? No Momo caught the thing so it's hers..." I say and she smiles. "Turn around." She says and I furrow my eyebrows. I turn around and look down. I gasp and drop the roses covering my hands with my mouth. "K-Kacchan.." I  see my boyfriend crouched down on one knee in front of me and he smirks at me.

"Are you surprised?" He asks and I shake my head. "What are you doing?" I ask and he grabs my hand. "I'm not rally good at this shit.. especially in front of like a million fucking people." He says and everyone giggles a little. "But your idiot brother thought this was a good idea." He says and I look up. I catch Izuku smiling at me and crying and my eyes widen. "Oh my god.." I mumble and look back at Kacchan. 

"So idiot?" He opens a box and inside was a little engagement ring. I feel tears brim in my eyes and I cover my mouth with my hand. "You wanna fucking marry me or something?" He asks. His face was bright red with a blush and he looked nervous. I look at him then the ring and blink letting the tears fall from my eyes. I smile and nod taking a deep breath. "I- Yeah, yes please ok yeah, Yes!"  I stutter out and he smiles. He stands up and pulls me into a deep kiss picking me up and hugging me. 

"SHE SAID YES!" Ochaco yells behind me and everyone cheers clapping and yelling for us. Kacchan puts me down and pulls the ring from the box. He puts it on my finger and I look at my hand. "Oh my god what the hell what the hell." I look at my shaking hand and the beautiful round diamond sitting on the gold wedding band. "Is this like real like i'm not dreaming or dead yeah?" I ask and look at Kacchan. "No this is real." He whisper and I look at him. 

"Are we like actually engaged like to be married?" I ask and he kisses me roughly. "I th-thought we were going to wait till we made it to a year?" I smile and he shrugs. "A year? Now? What the difference. I've known you my whole life, I wasted long enough pretending I wasn't in love with you... Why should I have to wait longer to pretend like I don't wanna be with you the rest of my life." He says and I sniffle with a small giggle. 

"I love you." He whisper and kisses me. "I love you more,  I love you I love you I love you." I kiss him all over r his face and he picks me up. "YAAAAAY!" Izuku bounces over to us and grabs us both in a tight hug. "My little sisters getting married to my best friend!" He cries and Kacchan pushes him away. "STOP WITH THE HUGGING DEKU! You should have seen him at the fucking jewlery store he was a fucking mess!" Kacchan yells but Izuku hugs him again making me giggle. 

"To bad you're my brother in law now you have to accept it!" Izuku says and kacchan groans loudly. "DEKUU!" He yells and we all laugh at him. "I can't believe it!" Mom runs over to me and grabs my hands. "You're getting married!" She yells and I nod. "I know I know!" I whip my face as I try to stop crying. "I can't believe this little fucking brat proposed!" Mrs. Bakugo walk over and slaps Kacchan in the back of the head. 

"You hag!" Kacchan barks at her and I giggle. "I'm so happy for you son!" Mr. Bakugo says and I smile. I look at my hand and smile. I look at Kacchan and beam. I run and jump into his arm. I kiss him roughly and he holds me. "Carful there." He smirks at me and I kiss him. "I love you." I smile and hold him tight. "Mine." I grips my hips and I nod. "All yours." I say and hug him. "I love you too." He sighs hugging me back and relaxing his body. This all feels surreal like it's not really happening but it is.. I can' be more happy...