3

-Bakugo's POV-

"yeah, what time is poison Ivy going on?" I ask the bouncer as I walk into the strip club. "10 minutes." He says and I nod. "Thanks." I mumble and pull up my mask more. I don't want the press to see me going into a strip club, they'll blow this shit up like no tomorrow. I walk around till I find a seat, it was 10 pm on a Wednesday. I was gonna come last Friday to laugh at her but then I thought it'd be to crowded so I decided to come today. 

I wait for a few minutes, dancers keep coming up to me and I just shoot em down. I'm not big on strippers and strip clubs at all. We only hired one for Kiri's Bachelor party. Him and Mina are getting married in 3 weeks and I'm the best man of course. "Gentalmennn..." I voice booms over on a loud speaker and the lights turn green around the stage. 

I look around as the group of guys start cheers and wooing at the staging. "Get ready for the villainous poison IVYYYYY!" The man yells and everyone goes crazy. Music plays and Ivy appears on the stage. She was wearing a dark green bra and Panties along with tall dark green heals. Her hair was pin straight as always just like Inko's hair and she was wearing heavy glittery eye make up. I feel my face heat up watching her strut to the stage. 

"Hey boys.." She smiles down and waves at crowd of cheering boys who were practically drooling over her. "Awww look at you all, so cute." She crouches down and spreads her legs. "You're all my good boys yeah?" She bites her lip and the boys go crazy. "Ivy..." I mutter. I couldn't help but stare at her as she turned around and straightened her legs before standing up exposing her whole ass to the crowd. 

She didn't used to look so... hot! When we were kids she was a little chubby, she always had a "Bhudda belly" As Inko liked to call it. And she had a round chubby face with big cheeks and adorable little chubby arms. I mean.. not adorable but whatever. But now... she's muscular. Her thighs are big and jiggly and she has a big ass. Her boobs are nice too! Did she get the done? No way if she can't afford a fucking apartment she can't a boob and butt job. She's got tone abs on her stomach and yet her face is still the same, round and chubby. She's cute honestly. 

She sits on her knees by the edge of the stage and guys crowd her trying to touch and grab her. "Calm yourselves gentle men!" She giggles as money is thrown at her. I catch one guy smacking her ass and another groping at her chest. She stands when the song changes and the guys howl like fucking wolves. "Do you want a little treat?" She smiles and grabs the pole. The guys cheer as she spins around slowly. 

You have to have good upper body strength to hold yourself up on that pole, and to be able to do trick and shit you have to be strong. "Ok but you can't tell anyone I'm giving you such a good show! You'll make all the other boys jealous!" She yells and everyone claps. She pulls a string on her bra and it falls off. My eyes widen when her boobs pop out. "S-shit.." I mumble and everyone looses there shit. 

Money flies onto the stage and she pulls herself up onto the pole. She dances around on the pole. Spinning on it, grinding on the pole and smiling at the guys below her. I stare at her boobs and shake my head. This is wrong, I thought it was just gonna be like some TV show shit where they just dance on the pole a little but this is real life. She's like an actual stripper, stripping her clothes off for money! She wasn't lying when she said she was a good dancer though. "Alright thank you Poison ivy! Always giving the people what they want!" The guy booms over on the mic and the music stops. The normal lights come back on and everyone awes. 

"We're taking a 10 minute break make sure to give an extra good tip to Poison ivy!" He yells and everyone moves from the stage. She crouches to the ground and grabs her bra. She starts grabbing her money and I stand up. "Well you weren't kidding." I say as I walk up to her. "You give a good show." I say and she looks up. "GAH!" She yells and falls on her ass. "KACCHAN!" She yells embarrassed and covers her chest. "Oh my god, how long have you been here!" She yells and quickly ties her bra back on to cover up.