24

"VIV! I can't believe you're getting married next month!" I shake my best friends shoulders and all the girls cheer. "I know! Me and the love of my life!" She screams and I laugh. "Come on girls let get fucked up!" My friend Beth yells and I cheer. "Girl this apartment is so nice!" My other friend Summer says and I chuckle. "Right? Kacchan helped me with all of this." I say looking around. "Now you and this dude... How serious are you guys?" Beth asks and I blush. "Oh I don't know... pretty serious I guess." I say and we all sit in a circle on my floor. 

"OH have you guys said I love you yet?" Summer asks and I nod. "Um yeah." I smirk and the girls giggle. Suddenly Vivian gasps and grabs my arm. "Girl... did you guys fuck?" She asks and I blush. "I um.." I blush and the girls scream. "YOU LOST YOUR VIRGINITY!" They all yell and I laugh. "Ugh shut up it's not a big deal!" I scream covering my face. "it so is a big deal! You're the last one in our group to have lost it!" Summer shakes my arm and I laugh. "Ok ok lets serve a toast!" Vivian hands me a glass of wine and I giggle. 

"Too Ivy... Who is now a slut like the rest of us! WOOO!" She cheers and the rest of the girls cheer making me laugh. "Cheers!" I say and we drink our wine. "So when do we get to meet lover boy?" Beth asks and I smirk. "Well you guys already know who he is." I smirk and they gasp. "OH who is it?" Viv asks and I smirk. "It's... ground zero." I whisper and they gasp. "Oh my god I forgot! You guys are childhood friends!" Viv yells and I nod. "Well now he's my boyfriend!" I squeal and they squeal with me.

"Girl you have to invite him the wedding!" She says and I blush. "Oh nooo this is your day!" I say and she laughs. "As my maid of honor and bestie I want you to invite him." She says grabbing my hand. "Not only do I want it! I need it!" She yells at me and I laugh. "mmmm Ok ok fine! I'll invite him!" I say and they girls laugh at me. "Ok ok enough talking about my love life, time to drink this wine and get drunk!" I yell and they cheers. "Let's get drunk!" Summer yells and I laugh. 

We ended up drinking 3 bottles of wine together. I don't really remember how we ended up outside but we were walking down the street now. "Girl I've just gotta say... I love you so much." Viv says and hooks my arm with hers. "And I know I've been sorta distant with you. With the wedding and shit I've been a bit hectic but I really do love you." She says and I hiccup. "I love you too Vivvy. You're like my best friend. Don't tell Beth to summer." I whisper and she laughs at me. "And I'm so happy for you! You've got a beautiful new place, a great job, a sexy bo-boyfriend." she hiccups a little and I nod. 

"We're doing good Vivvy." I kiss her forehead and she laughs. "Alright ladies." A man jumps from an alleyway in front of us and we stop waling. "Hands in the air." He holds out a gun in front of us and we all scream. "Give me your wallets and there will be no problem." He says and my eyes widen. "W-what?" I burp and Vivian hugs my arm. "G-girl he's mugging us!" Summer yells and they all start crying. Oh my god.. "A mugger?" I ask and he nods shaking his gun at me. 

"Yes bitch!" He slaps me with his gun and I fall to the floor.  The girls screams and he clicks the gun. "Now give me your wallets." He says and the girls give him their wallets. "Now you bitch." He points to gun at me and I start crying. "I- I can't find it." I say as I try to stand up and look for it. "O-oh no." I hiccup and he presses the gun to my head. "I l-left it in my apartment! P-please don't hurt me." I say holding my hands up. "I don't believe you!" He yells and we all scream. 

"Give me the wallet on the count of 3.." He says and I shake my head. "3.." He starts and I cry. "I swear I don't have it!" "2.." "Please!" "1.." I hear the sound bang of the gun and my hearing goes out. I hear muffled screaming and sobbing but all I hear was a ringing in my ears. I open my eyes and see the mugger running the other way. I see police lights from all the way down the street and all my friends surrounding me screaming and running around crying. I look down at my stomach seeing blood pooling around my legs coming from my stomach. I look at the girls but then everything goes black... 

-Bakugo's POV-

"God damn it.." I was reading my book in the living room when my phone started ringing. I look at it and see it was Ivy. I smirk putting down my book and I answer the phone. "Hey princess what's up?" I smirk and I hear screaming and crying on the other end. "I um I-is this ground zero?" A girls voice was sobbing when she talked to me. I furrow my eyebrows and sit up. "Yeah?" I ask and hear more screaming. 

"I-i'm Vivian! Me and the girls were drinking and we went for a walk and a mugger came and he had a gun and he just fucking shot Ivy! She's bleeding and she won't wake up and the police are here but the ambulance is taking so long to get here!" Vivian yells and my heart stops. "Ivy was shot?" I ask and she screams. "Ivy come on girl wake up!" She sobs and I hear the phone drop. "OI! VIVIAN!" I yell but they couldn't hear me. "FUCK!" I hang up the phone and run to my door. I pull on my boots and my jacket and my keys. 

I jump on my motorcycle and start it up. I speed from my house too her apartment. Vivian said they were going for a walk, if they were drunk they couldn't have gotten that far on foot. I ride around the block for a little while looking for anywhere they could be. I finally see police lights and I speed over there. "IVY!" I Yell hopping off my bike. "Ground Zero? What are you doing-" "Where's my fucking girlfriend!" I yell at the cop looking around. 

"The girl who was shot?" He asks and I nod. "They took her to the hospital!" A girl with red hair, a girl with blond hair, and a girl with dyed black and purple hair run up to me. "I'm Vivian!" the red head says. "I'm Summer!" The blond says. "Beth!" The dyed hair says. "They took her to the Hospital! I tried to call her mom but her phone is broken!" Vivian cries and I huff. "I've gotta go. Call your boyfriends or whatever get home safe!" I yell running back to my bike. 

"Wait Zero! We've gotta find this mugger we can use your help." One cop says and I grunt. "I have to go see Ivy! You fucking find him that's your job! I'll be back when I know she's alive!" I yell and peal off on my bike. I drive to the high way as fast as I can and speed to the hospital. Please please please Ivy be ok... We still have so much time together. We just got your brother to forgive us. Don't quit on me now.