17

-Ivy's POV-

"Oh my goodness! Look at this place!" I follow the real estate agent around the apartment and she smiles at me. "isn't it? This place is gorgeous! And only 15 hundred a month, all other bills are paid for by the home owners." She tells me and I beam. "What's the catch. Theres no way this place is so cheap." Kacchan says and I put my hand on his chest. "No he's right sweetie." Mom says and I sigh. 

"Well I was getting to that... a women and her husband were murdered in this house a few years ago. The owners completely renovated the place and cleaned it up but people are still a bit spooked." The agent says with a worried look on her face. "Murdered! Nah you're not living here." Kacchan says and I shush him. "Kacchan kacchan kacchan. Just because they were murdered does not me I will be murdered. This place is cheap, It's close to Mom's place, and it's absolutely gorgeous." I smile looking around the empty apartment. 

There was so much potential for this place. My first apartment... "I like it!" I say to the agent and she beams. "Oh good! We can have you look over the lease and we can have you move in asap!" She says and I clap my hands together. "oh mom Isn't this great! If I move in quickly I might even be able to get a Christmas tree up!" I squeal and she smiles. "It is a beautiful apartment... I love it sweetie." She says and I nod. 

"Did you change the locks after they were murdered?" Kacchan asks and the agent looks to him. "Oh yes of course." She smiles and he nods looking around. "How about security cameras? Can we install them?" He asks and she nods. "yeah of course." She says and he glares at her. "Who else has keys to this place?" He asks and she furrows her eyebrows. "Just me, and the owners." She replies and he nods. "We'll be changing the locks again." Kacchan tells me and looks around. "And installing locks to the windows. 2 idiots got murdered in here and you don't even put locks on the windows? This is shoddy workmanship." Kacchan says and the Agent blushes. 

"Ok anything for you two to fell more safe!" She says and I blush. "Oh no Kacchan is just helping me find a place we're not moving in together." I say and she blushes. "Oh my apologies you two just seem like a very cute couple." She smiles and Kacchan blushes too. "That's what I said!" Mom giggles and Kacchan huffs quietly. "Ok why don't I go get the papers and we can sign the lease." The agent says and I nod. 

"I have to go home and get started on dinner. I'll see you when you're done shopping. I love you." Mom kisses my cheek and I smile. "Thank Mom, I'll see you at home!" I wave and she leaves with the agent. "So... you like it?" I ask Kacchan walking next to him. "Eh." He shrugs and I chuckle. "Come on... it's so nice in here." I say and wrap my arms around his waist and he wraps an arm around me. "We can be all alone here! You can come over whenever you want. We can go out with out people questioning where I'm going..." I rub his back and he smiles. 

"I mean look at this bay window!" I say and we look around the living room. He spins me around and pulls me into a kiss. "You're gonna love it..." He whispers and kisses me again. "Awww I knew you two were a couple!" I hear the agent say and I pull from kacchan. "Oh uh yeah sorry. But we aren't moving in together we're just dating." I chuckle and she smiles. "Cute! Ok ready to sign?" She asks and I nod. 

"Hold on. Let's read over this. Don't be stupid." He says to me grabbing the else from her. "Oh yeah ok!" I smile and we read over the long lease together. "Alright... this isn't bad." Kacchan mumbles and I nod. "I'm ready!" I beam and she nods. I sign the lease and give her that along with the 700 dollar deposit check and she smiles. "These are the keys." She hands me the keys and I smile down at them. 

"and now...this place is all yours. I hope you enjoy it." She smiles and I nod. "Thank you so much! Ahh Kacchan look! This is my apartment!" I squeal and spin around. "Yeah yeah." He chuckles and picks me up. "Now come on. We have some shopping to do!" He says and I squeal again. "Yes yes yes yes yes! Shopping!" I beam and let him spin me around. "Enjoy you two!" The agent yells as she leaves. "Ok I need like... everything!" I say and he nods. "Ok sit down." He says and we sit on the floor. 

"Let's break this down easily." He says and I nod. "Theres 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a kitchen, a living room, balcony, and bay window. What do we need for each room and which one can what's the budget." He says and I think. "Well I have a lot of money saved in my account. And I a lot more in my savings account. Over all... I have about 100,000 dollars." I say and he smirks. "You're a smart girl saving your money like this..." He says and I nod.

"I know!" I squeal and he chuckles. "Ok today I wanna accomplish the living room and get the stuff I need there because that's what I need the most right now." I say and he nods. "And while were at it get stuff for the Bay window and balcony where there since those are included in the living room.We talk back and forth and make a list. 

Living room items:

- Couch (Sectional)

-Rocking chair and/or reclinable chair

-Television

-Tv stand

-Curtains

-throw pillows (for couch and bay window)

-throw blankets (for couch and bay window)

-End tables (x2)

-Standing lamp and smaller table lamps (x2) 

-Coffee table

-Rug

-Chair (for balcony)

"Ok perfect! This is great! Let's go get this shit!" I beam and he nods. "Come on shit head." He helps me up and we leave. We run to his car and he drives me to IKEA! We get a big roller and he pushes it around. "Ok most stuff can be shipped to the apartment. Like the TV, the TV stand, and the couch since those are too big for the car. But everything else can fit." I say and he nods. "Good idea. Let's get those picked out first and have one of these idiots ship it to you." He says and I nod. 

He helps me pick out a gorgeous black sectional couch. I picked out a matching Black wood Tv stand that came with an electric fire place in it. He helped me pick out a nice TV since I couldn't decide what I wanted. We talked to a worker and he told me the stuff should arrive by tomorrow afternoon! I was so excited for it all to come! We got a reclinable chair that matched the couch, the end tables, and coffee table all the big stuff that needed to be built. 

We got the small metel chair for the balcony and also got a small matching table. I got the pillows and blankets, along with the lamps, a beautiful black rug with a white design AND as a bonus I picked up some beautiful plants to decorate the living room! All the decor and stuff will come after I finish furnishing the place but I saw these beautiful tall plants and I had to have them. 

The purchase was expensive but I also didn't care. I was prepared to spend my money. Kacchan helped me bring it back to my apartment and he carried it all upstairs for me because he's the best boyfriend ever. "Alright you have the next tomorrow, Saturday, and Sunday to get all this stuff unpacked. Next Monday after work we'll get started on your bedroom and bathroom. Your kitchen is easy and we can do that last. And when we finish the kitchen we can go grocery shopping and stock up the pantry and the fridg- MPH!" I cut Kacchan's ramblings off with a surprise kiss. 

He grabs my body and stumbles back till he hits the wall. "What the fuck! I was talking!" He grunts and I smile. "Thank you for all your help Kacchan... I really appreciate it." I whisper and he smirks. "Whatever." He blushes and looks the other way. "Hey how about once you're done with this whole moving thing... I take you out on a real date?" He asks and I smirk. "Y-yeah! I'd love that!" I beam and he kisses my forehead. 

"After work tomorrow, I'll come over here and help you finish building this shit and set up your Roku on the TV." He whispers and I nod. "Oh we can do a movie night!" I beam and he nods. "Fuck yeah.."  He kisses me and puts me down. "Let get you home." He says and I nod. "Thanks kacchan." I yawn and he pats my back. "Shut up idiot." He says and I laugh at him..