2

-Ivy's POV-
"Hi Zuzu..." I walk into his office and see Kacchan and his friend Shoto sitting across from his desk. "Oh hi Ivy." He smiles and I chuckle. "Can we talk?" I smile and he sighs. "Come on number 2... don't have time for your little sister?" I smirk and he chuckles. "Come sit." He says and I sit in the available chair. "Do you two have to be here for this?" I ask annoyed and Kacchan nods. "Oh yeah absolutely." He smiles and I roll my eyes. "Alright... I um.. I don't like you working where you're working." He says and I nod. "Yeah ok..." I sigh and look down. "And I'm gonna tell mom." He says and I look up. "No come on Izuku! I cant loose this job! I'm making good money! I'm just gonna work till I get my own place and A job and then I promise I'll quit." I say and he shakes his head.

"This isn't good, exposing your body and degrading yourself for money?" He says and I smile. "Zuzu... do you really think I care about that? I am making good money. And it... honestly feels good for once in my life to be praised for my body." I blush and cross my arms. "It's not like I'm the prettiest girl in the world. I've... I've never even had a boyfriend." I whisper and look down.  "You've never had a boyfriend! Ha oh man this just keeps getting better and better." Kacchan says and I flip him off. "Shut up! Anyways It just feels good to be praised for something I work hard to keep in good condition!" I smile and shrug. "It's really not as bad as you think. It's just lap dances and pole dances." I shrug and he shakes his head.

"Then why won't you tell mom?" He asks and I huff. "Are you joking? She'd never understand. It's bad enough already." I sigh and look down. "What do you mean?" He asks and I sigh. "Your the number 2 pro hero Izuku! You were a quirkless boy who magically got this amazing kick ass quirk out of no where and went to fucking UA high school! You have a hot fiancé and you own a mansion! You bought mom a fucking house! And what have I done? I'm so boring and average. I mean I can't even get a job, I can't get a boyfriend, even all my friends are doing shit. I just.. I don't have anything. She praises you and talks about you and Ochaco all the time! You're like royalty to her, it's hard not to feel like shit sometimes." I say and play with the ends of my hair.

"So if she finds out I'm a stripper do you really think that will help my image with her? I'm already the damn failure, I can't tell her." I say with a sigh and shake my head. "I didn't.. I didn't know you felt like this Ivy." He says and I shrug. "It's not your fault. You've always been the number priority. When you didn't have a quirk, when you got one and were always hurting yourself... she doesn't mean to favor you so much I know mom loves me but you know it's hard." I mumble and look up. "Once I get my own apartment things will be good! I can get a job and things will be good." I sniffle pushing my tears down. "Ivy... you know you're not a failure." He says and I chuckle. "Yeah sure." I laugh and roll my eyes. "You're not! You were valedictorian of your class and you had straight A's every year!" He smiles and I shake my head.

"That doesn't mean shit. We don't have enough money for me to go to college, I have no idea what I want to do with my life. If that's not a failure then I don't know what is." I let my tears roll down my face and laugh a little. "Just don't tell mom right now please? I don't want her to be upset." I say and we stare at each other. "Fine I.. I won't say anything." He says and I smile. "Alright thanks Zuzu." I smile and whip my face. "You're pathetic." Kacchan says and Shoto slaps his arm. "Shut the fuck up please dip shit?" I ask and he smiles at me. "You're not a failure. You're a good idiot." He says and I sigh. "Yeah whatever." I roll my eyes and stand up.

"I should you know go to work. Slow day today." I mumble looking at the time. "How about you come work here! Seriously. We could use a new secretary." Izuku says standing up. "No-" "Not right now. Get the money you need for an apartment and then come work here!" He stands and walks towards me. "I don't like how you talk about yourself. You need something to be proud of. Working here will be fulfilling I promise." He says grabbing my hands. "I don't know Izuku." I sigh and look down. "Just think about it ok? I'm gonna come around more often. I've been very distant lately. We should start meeting up again for lunch and dinner and stuff." He smiles and I sigh. "Ok zuzu. If it'll make you feel better." I mumble and he smiles. "Great! How about tonight?" He asks and I nod.

"Fine. I'm going to work." I pat his head and he beams. "See you tonight I guess." I wave and leave. I sigh as I walk down the hall to the elevator. "Wait up poison Ivy!" I hear Kacchan call me by my stripper name and I tense up. "I have half a mind to kick you in the balls." I say pressing the elevator button. "What? You don't wanna give me a lap dance Ivy?" He smirks at me and I roll my eyes. "I'd jump in front of a bus before I give you a lap dance" I say crossing my arm. "Maybe I should stop by the club and watch you on the pole. I'd live to see you flop around like an idiot." He laughs at me and I roll my eyes.

"Actually I'm really good, you should stop by, I give a great show." I smirk at him and he quirks an eyebrow. "Yeah? Alright. I'll be the judge of that." He smirks and I roll my eyes. "I'm kidding. Please don't come. I'm already embarrassed no need to torture me." I say and the elevator opens. "Bye Kacchan." I wave and go into the elevator and wave. I sigh as the doors close. This is ridiculous, only a few more weeks and I'll be set...