9

-Ivy's POV-

"Kacchan~" I walk into his office and smile at him. "Here's your coffee." I say placing it on his desk. "Thanks idiot." He takes a sip and blushes lightly. He really loves this coffee. "This is different today." He says looking at the cup. "Oh well I didn't have the office card to buy you a coffee today and I would have used my own cash but I thought I would just make it home made instead!" I beam at him and he nods. 

"Do that from now on, This is better. If you need supplies for it let me know." He says and I smile. "Oh! Ok totally! OH I should get you a cute little ground zero thermos." I smile and he blushes lightly. "Are you feeling ok today?" I ask walking closer to him. "You're red." I say putting my hand on his head. "Tch I'm always red, I run hot." He grumbles and slaps my hand away. "No not in your cute little blushing when you get embarrassed way." I say putting my hand on his forehead. 

"CUTE WHAT!" He yells at me and I shush him. "Oh kacchan!" I yell and feels his cheek. "you're burning up!" I say and cup his face with both my hands. "You have a fever!" I say and he rolls his eyes. "Tch no I don't" He says and I nod. "Oh my god yes you do! Wait right here." I say and run out of the office. I run to the infirmary on the 2nd floor and borrow a thermostat. "Open up." I say as I enter his office. 

"Excuse me?" He asks with a smirk and I grab his cheeks. "Open your mouth, lift your tongue." I say and he rolls his eyes. He does as I say and I stick the thermostat in and  he closes his mouth. We wait a second for the beep and I grab it and look at the temp. "Oh my god Kacchan You have a 104 fever!" I yell as I look to him. "I'm fine shit head." He laughs a little and I shake my head. "No we need to get you home! At a 106 you brain starts cooking and I'll need to take you to the hospital! Come on I'm taking you home." I grab his arm and he huffs.

"I have work idiot I can't just leave." He says and I shake my head. "Ground Zero will have to take the day off because you have a cold." I pull him up with ease. "You're clearly a little delirious." I wrap his arm around my body and start walking him out. "Calm down idiot it's just a little fever." He says and I shake my head. "Zero. Where are you going?" Shoto asks when he see's me and Kacchan walking by. "I'm taking him home he's sick." I say and Kacchan tch's at me. 

"No I'm-" Kacchan's eyes widen and he throws up on the floor. "Oh.." Shoto steps back and my eyes widen. "Oh no... you must have the flu that's going around. Shoto go put on a mask, Tell everyone to get off this floor and make sure to wash your hands. I'll tell the janitor to come up here on our way out. Come on Kacchan it's time to go home." I say and he grumbles. "Oh crap.." He grunts and I carry him out. I tell the janitor what happened and apologized profusely but he said it was no problem and thanked me for warning him. 

I bring Kacchan to his car and he falls into the passenger seat. "Where are your keys?" I ask as I buckle him in. "Mmm.." He grumbles and weakly hands me the keys. "Ok let's get you home and cleaned up." I say and he nods. I get in the drivers seat and turn on his car. "Ok... how do we get to your house?" I look to him and see he was practically passed out in the passenger seat. "Ok you're no help.." I turn on the GPS and press the home button. The GPS drives me around and I eventually end up in front of his big house. 

"Ok Kacchan." I open he passenger door and he gets out slowly. "Come on lets get you in the shower and cleaned up." I say and he nods. I take him to the door and open the door with his keys. "Can you get to the shower alone?" I ask and he nods. "I've got it now piss off." HE says walking to the stairs. "Ok good." I take off my shoes and sigh. "Wow... I've never been in Kacchan's house before.." I look around and smile. It was clean and huge in here! Only the best for the number 3 hero I suppose. 

"Ok let's find some medicine." I mumble and walk into his kitchen. I look around but find no medicine here. "Maybe in the bathroom.." I walk upstairs. I hear kacchan in the bathroom in his room showering and look around. I finally find the bathroom and walk inside. I find some flu medicine and I smile. "Ok perfect.." I walk out of the bathroom and to his bedroom. The door was closed but I knocked. "Kacchan? Are you dressed?" I knock but get no response. "Kacchan?" I knock again and the door swing open.