13

-Bakugo's POV-

On Monday when I came into work I saw Ivy sitting at her desk right in front of my office and smile. "Hey short shit." I walk up to her desk and she looks to me. "Oh hey Zero.." she mumbles looking back to her computer. "How was your date... with Nick." I say in a mocking tone to fuck with her and she stops typing. "Um.." She states at the screen and sighs. "It was fine." She says and starts typing again. "Where'd you go?" I ask her. 

"I hop." She says and I bust out laughing. "He took you too I hop!" I yell and she nods. "yeah." She says and I laugh at her. "Oh my fucking god! That is too funny!" I hold my stomach laughing and look at her. "And I had to pay too." She says and I laugh more. "He took you on a date and made you pay!" I say and she nods. "I know right.." She mumbles and sighs. "I mean he's only 20 so I guess that make sense?" I hold back my laughter and she shakes her head. 

"He lied... he's 27." She says rubbing her eyes. "HUH!" I yell and my smile fades. "Yeah.." She says and holds her head in her hands. "are you serious?" I ask and she nods. She starts shaking and crying and my eyes widen. "H-hey wait what happened?" I walk around the desk and spin her chair so she's facing me. I crouch in front of her and pull her hands frothier face. "It w-was t-terrible." She cries huffing and puffing for air. 

"Well I mean yeah that guy was shitty but come on no need to cry idiot." I say and she shakes her head. "N-no he did more." She cries and I furrow my eyebrows. "What'd he do? Did he kiss you?" I ask and she nods. "oh... he was your first kiss huh..." I feel my heart break in 2 and sink to my stomach. "And t-then.." She stutters and tries to breath but fails. "Then what Ivy?" I ask holding her hands tight. "He t-took me to my room and h-he made me have s-sex with him." She sobs and my eye widen. 

"HUH!" I yell standing up. "Wait! Did you want to have sex with him?" I ask and she shakes her head. "no I kept telling him I didn't want that and he told me to just relax, and so I just stayed quiet. I hated it." She sobs and whips her face. "YOU TOLD HIM TO STOP!" I yell at her and she nods. "He told me to calm down and I tried but it was terrible. I hate sex it's not fun at all." She sobs and I shake my head. "That's not sex that's fucking rape! Why didn't you call anyone!" I yell pull her up so she's standing. 

"I was scared! I didn't want to upset him cause he said it was normal!" She says and I hug her body. "That's not normal idiot! Not at all!" I hug her and she wraps her arms around me. "He wants to see me again but I really don't want to see him." She sobs and I hold her tighter. "get the fuck out of here, you're not seeing him again!" I say and she nods. "I won't let you go.." I hold her and she squeezes me tighter. Holy shit balls... why didn't she call me? I mean.. Thinking about it, When I saved her from that guy a while ago, When she was stripping for a bachelor party, she didn't scream or run then either. She gets like so paralyzed in her own fear she doesn't know what to do. 

"Hold on." I grab her hand and drag her to the elevator. "W-where are we going?" She asks and I huff. I bring her upstairs and march to Kirishima's office. "OI SHITTY HAIR!" I bust into his office. He was talking to Mina and Ochaco in his office. "Oh hey Bakugo, what's wrong?" He asks and I huff. "That guys at your wedding, Nick. What's his last name?" I ask and he looks to Mina. "Oh nick? I don't know him, He was my cousins boyfriend." Mina says and Ivy gasps. "He has a girlfriend?" She asks and my eyes widen. 

"Ivy what's wrong?" Ochaco asks standing up. "The bastard Nick, took her out on a date and-" "Kacchan shut up!" She yells at me and Ochaco grabs her hands. "Why are you crying?" She asks and Ivy sniffles. "I don't wanna talk about it anymore! Especially if he has a girlfriend I d-don't wanna upset anyone." She sniffles and rubs her eyes. "But what about what he did to you! He's a fucking-" "Just stop it! Please." She sniffles and walks out of the office. 

"Ivy wait!" Ochaco yells but Ivy leaves. "Ok Bakugo what happened now?" Mina asks confused. "That dude was like all up on Ivy at the wedding and he took her out on her first date. But then he kissed her and forced her to have sex with him! She kept telling him to stop but he kept going!" I yell and Mina's eyes widen. "No fucking way!" She yells and I nod. "yes fucking way!" I say and her jaw drops. "My cousin and him only just started dating a few weeks before the wedding! I barley know him." She says and shakes her head. 

"Wait he sexually harassed her! We have to do something." Kirishima says. "No shit that's why I came up here to get his fucking address and go burn his place to the ground with him inside then through the corpse into on coming traffic!" I yell punching my fist to my hand. "Ok Bakugo you calm down." Ochaco puts a hand on my arm. "Maybe you should just stay and comfort Ivy. She clearly didn't want any of us to know but she told you because she's comfortable around you." She says and I go to speak but she holds up a hand. 

"We will handle this. I'll go talk to Deku and we'll work this out ok? For now take care of Ivy. Distract her mind, maybe get her something to eat ok?" She asks and I huff. "But I want kill the bastard!" I yell and she chuckles. "You want Ivy to be happy right?" She asks and I blush. "Well yeah I guess...." I mumble and look down. "Then go make her happy! We'll take care of the rest." She says pushing me out of the office. "Fine! But keep me updated! And if you get to beat him up tell me cause I want in on it!" I yell and she nods. "We will. Now go." She says and I nod. I run downstairs and see Ivy on the computer still crying a bit. I sight and take off my mask. "Come on idiot." I hold out my hand to her. 

"What?" She sniffles and looks up at me. "Come on I'm taking you out. We're taking a day off." I say pulling her up. "But you have work Kacchan." She says and I nod. "it'll be ok. I'll go on night patrol." I smile at her a little and she blushes. "You don't-" "Shut up and let me comfort you before I leave you here alone." I say with a smirk and she giggles. "Kacchan...You always somehow make me smile." She holds my hand and I nod. 

"Good.." I take her outside and we go to my car. "Wanna go for a ride?" I ask and she nods. "Sure where too?" She asks and I smirk. "Let's go to my house real quick. I'll change and we can grab my motorcycle." I say and she beams. "Oh really! But it's almost December a bit chilly don't you think?" She asks and I chuckle. "I'll let you borrow one of my hoodies." I say and she blushes. "Y-yeah ok.." She smiles and I nod. "Plus I Wanna take you somewhere."I say and she nods. "Yeah ok." She says and I smile. She's gonna love this...