chapter 1

Y/n pov

I was walking out of the school building to go home.To set the scene I am in 6th grade and already I hate the concept of school.Mostly because I feel like I'm wasting time.The other part of it is thanks to me being powerless I'm getting beat by most kids.Especially a tampon hair colored girl who has issues.Her name is Rias gremory I hate her with a passion.For about 4 years of my life she has bullied me.Each day after school she would try to find me and if she did then she would beat the Shit out of me.After each beating she would go on and on about how devils are real and she is one of them.I could have cared less and would fake being passed out.Due to all these encounters I had to get creative about ways not to be spotted.My favorite was hiding in plain sight I could always count on it.She may have boasted about being a devil but God was she dumb."It's a good thing I played all that assassins creed. "I was able to go by undetected and made it to the gates when it felt like the world froze.A girl with short black hair that was a bit messy walked towards me and I was speechless.I composed myself the best I could and tried talking.

Y/n:H-Hi

???:Hello?

Y/n:I'm Y/n I'm sorry if I'm awkward.

???:*laughs*No no it's okay.My name is Broly.

Y/n:Nice meeting you Broly.

Broly:You as well Y/n

Y/n:I wanted to say that I hope we become friends

Broly:I don't see why not besides you are kinda cute.

Y/n:Eh

Broly:See you around next time we meet I'll give you my number.*Then she left

Y/n:I'm so confused.What just happened?

After that odd transaction I went home and saw that Mom and Dad were home.Normally dad is always gone so this is good.I went inside and saw my parents and let them know that I was home.They both looked at me and asked how school went.

F/n:How was school?

Y/n:School was decent I met a girl today.Her name is Broly she is a interesting person.

F/n:Oh you met a girl that's good.

M/n:Tell me all about it?

Y/n:I was just walking past the gates when I saw her.I got nervous and introduced myself.She was fairly nice about it and called me cute.

F/n:They grow up so fast.

M/n:They truly do.

Y/n:I can't stand either of you.

F/n:*chuckling*Oh you wound son

Y/n:*Smiles*Good grief.

F/n:You may want to put on some decent clothes kid.

Y/n:*confused*What for?

F/n:We are going out tonight since I have the week off of work.

Y/n:Say less

F/n:No

M/n:We leave in 20 minutes.

Y/n:Alright let me go get changed

I put on my favorite dress clothes and looked in the mirror.

Y/n: (I look fresh to death)

I walked downstairs

F/n:Took you long enough but you're looking nice.

M/n:You're looking handsome.Hoping to run into your "friend"