chapter 10

Y/n:(Yes)

Merlin:Good now think about how much magic you can use.

Y/n:(Why?)

Merlin: I'll be honest with you.Your magic although great for your age has a few problems.

Y/n: (A few?)

Merlin:First it takes you a little while to charge a simple charged attack.Next off making gates like you have been recently you get tired easily.Lastly you seem to be forcing it out instead of just using it naturally.

Y/n:(ouch)

Merlin:Today we will be going over two of those problems.The limited amount will go up and the cost of using it will go down.Also channeling it will be easier.

Y/n:(This is going to hurt.)

Merlin smiles and summon a orb and throws it at me.I dodged the one and feared what was going on.

Y/n:Merlin you missed.

Merlin smiled and as I said that she missed the orb hit me in the back of the head.

Y/n:(That Fucking hurts)

Merlin:My my such language~

I shiver at this

Y/n:(I am sorry)

Merlin:I'll punish you after the training.

Y/n:(Well I'm going to die)

This went on until I was burnt out.I felt like I couldn't move a single muscle.

Merlin:Now the training begins.

Y/n:I don't think I can move anymore.

Merlin: Focus on your magic.Think of it as a infinite form of energy.A ever going waterfall if you will.

I closed my eyes and focused on my magic.This felt similar for some reason as though I was releasing something holding me back.

Merlin:Your now able to use more magic than before but this will not be enough.

Y/:(What?)

Merlin: The current Lucifer can use the same amount of magic so if you want..

Y/n:(Teach me to make it infinite)

Merlin: To do that you would need a reason why you need this power.

I thought about what she had said and put some thought into it.

Y/n:(I want to be able to protect those that are close to me,Even if it means that I have to become a villain in someone else's eyes)

Merlin: That speech was rather familiar.I will teach you but know this the path of the infinite is a path few follow and even more few stay.

Y/n:(I'm ready)

I was sent into a void.It was rather calming in here.I then felt like I wasn't in the void by myself anymore.Something was approaching me and quickly to.I summoned my sword just in time to block a attack.

Y/n:(Fuck me)

I was able to create a light in this dark room.And what i saw was rather intimidating.The best way of describing it would be if all mythical creatures came together came together to form one super being.

Y/n:(So this is going to be difficult.)

I started to charge a ice attack but the beast made its move.It tried to strike me with one of its claw.I was able to move out of its radius and through about what Merlin told me to work on.