Chapter 4

Fy/n: You finally made it......good

I stared at the old me and a lot of questions were zooming in my head.

Merlin:So I see the garden has grown a lot.

Fy/n:Yep I had a lot of free time.I also cleaned the training grounds.

Merlin:That you destroyed

Fy/n:Yes well anyway they are now restored.

I looked around and saw that it has all sorts flowers growing and I saw the field that I would be training at.

Y/n: So this is my area?

Fy/n:*Smirks*This is the field you will grow at.Merlin and I will train you the best we can.You will need to understand the basics of your powers so we will start slowly.

I looked at him and nodded my head.

Y/n:Lets get to work.

I felt my body flare up a bit pain was shooting at all ends and all I wanted was to have it end.I was grabbing at the ground feeling like I was about to die and then I shouted.

Y/n:This hurts.

Fy/n Looked at me with interest and walked over to me.He sat besides me and said

Fy/n:I'm sorry about all of this.My burden becoming yours and all the responsibility that is now pushed onto you.I will teach you everything that I had learned so that way we can make our own destiny.

The pain started to lessen as he was talking to me

Y/n:I wanted to know why me?

Fy/n:Because your me.You care about the same things I do so why not you?

I looked at him confused for a moment and stared off into the darkness.All of the pain I was feeling earlier died down and I was now breathing heavy.This feeling sucks.

Y/n:What the hell was that pain?

Fy/n:In one way my burden in another it was your powers waking up and getting used to you.

Y/n:Never want to feel that again.

Fy/n:Ha it gets worse off your not careful

I looked at him and wanted to punch him but I let it go when I see Merlin smile.

Y/n:(she seems happy it's kinda cute)

Merlin:Oh do I now

Fy/n:Oh for the love of me.look you need to understand the basics of your abilities today.

Y/n:Yes sir.

Merlin and fy/n laugh at this.

Fy/n: At ease soilder

He took a deep breath and put out his right hand.He then made a sword appear and said

Fy/n: aspect of gravity.

As he said that the whole area became heavy.

Y/n:How is this possible?

Fy/n:because fuck you that's how
(If anybody got that reference big round of applause.)

Y/n:That's it killing you.

I started to walk towards him in a posing like fashion

Fy/n:Oh your approaching me?

Y/n:Can't beat the Shit out of you if I'm not close enough.

Fy/n:Then come as close as you want.

I stopped and looked at him

Y/n:Pause

Fy/n:Yeah pause

Merlin just stares at us and then fy/n raises his gravity sword at me.

Y/n:Merlin how do I create weapons?

Merlin:Focus on a weapon you want and imagine it's with you.To give it certain aspects you need to focus and understand it more.

I closed my eyes and imagined a sword I wanted it to have space and time.

Y/n:I'm vergil bitch

Fy/n:Lets fight then.

We run at each other and I make a slash to try to open a temporary space for me.But the future me was faster.He runs towards me and swings his blade towards my chest and I had to think fast and try to dodge the slash.He saw this coming and was one step ahead of my plan.He intensified the gravity in the area making me fall with a lot of force.It felt like all the wind was being taken from my body.I had to think quickly so in one motion I slashed around me and let myself be dragged in.I was able to breath in this little pocket dimension.I had to be quick to think of a strategy.I created two guns with the properties of light and darkness.I then jumped out and had the element of surprise and kicked him.This was the greatest drop kick that I had ever pulled off.He flew back a little bit and stabbed his sword into the ground and smirked.I then felt the smirk on my face.I was enjoying this and so was he.He then raised his sword to the sky and then brought it down vertically.The already destroyed garden was now being demolished further.The ground was being lifted up into the air and was gathering into a ball.I then charged up something that was experimental but at this moment I didn't have a choice.I focused on my speed and  gathered energy for a dimensional slash this time to a larger scale.Merlin was watching all of this almost seeming unfazed all besides the little smirk she had.I had to wait for the perfect moment.He finally dropped the asteroid that he was building up.I was about to get into my stance to cut it but he increased the gravity on me.I gathered the strength that I had left and made the cuts that I needed.

Y/n:Final dimensional slash.

The asteroid was cut and then vanished into the pocket dimension.I looked at the older me and saw that he was smirking not even sweating.I felt pain all over my body but ran at him still trying to hit him.I was a lot slower now.He grabbed me and slammed me into the ground.I started to pick myself up and when I was standing he was sitting down staring at me.

FY/n:I'm bored now your boring me.
(You deserve a cookie if you get this reference)

Y/n:Why aren't you sweating?

Fy/n:This is your warm-up not mine.

I felt my like my soul left my body and was going to rest until Merlin pecked my cheek.I became a stuttering mess and wanted to die at that moment.

Merlin:I'll teach you how to better control your magic.

Y/n:Please don't be like the future version of me.

Fy/n:I heard that

Y/n:Good!

Merlin smiles at this and I love her smile it feels warm and inviting.

Merlin:Ready to begin?

Y/n:Yeah let's get to it.