chapter 11

I stared at the old me and was about to say something until he decided to speak.

Fy/n: You know I'm impressed by your growth only took you 3 years to master hand to hand,Sword,spear and basic magic control.Today you learned how to make magic infinite.That's no small feat.

Y/n: (Thanks)

Fy/n: However this doesn't mean you can slack off.

Y/n: (I wasn't planning on it)

Fy/n: Good because once you get back to our world you will be training more.This time to utilize the darkness that is stored in you.

Y/n: (I thought I could use a fair amount of it also wasn't Merlin supposed to teach me )

Fy/n: That my friend is halfway true.You can use a good amount of it but when you compare what you can do to me well your second place.Also Merlin said it's better if I walk you threw the basics.

Y/n: (So now I'm going to be learning darkness from you and something tells me light from Merlin.)

FY/n: Ding ding ding give this man a prize.

Y/n:God I can barely stand you.

Fy/n: Good because once all of your training is over I'm sleeping for a while.

Y/n:Really going to leave me alone?

Fy/n:You will still have Merlin.Besides I'll just be asleep so if it gets extremely serious then I'll wake up.

Y/n:(How long has it been since I've been on our earth.)

Fy/n:About 2-3 days you should talk to Merlin and get her advice

Merlin:I would say that he should be able to get there.He will feel a little tired but it won't be as noticeable.

Y/n:I'm wake up and go then.

Merlin smiles and the future me looks at me with a approving glare.I still don't get him.I woke up and created  gate.

Y/n:Gate take me to Jenny.

The gate opened and I walked through.It was currently night.I walked around the neighborhood that I was forced to grow up at to see if they put up posters.They didn't.

Y/n:(looks like my plan worked)

I went to Jenny's house and knocked on the door.A girl with black shirt hair answers the door.

Y/n:Excuse me does Jenny live here?

???:She does,Why do you ask?

Y/n:I need to speak with her if that's alright.

???:Wait here.

She closed the door and I waited for 5 minutes and the door opened.Jenny hasn't changed a bit.

Jenny:Yes how may I help you?

Y/n:I wanted to ask if my family photo was still here.

Jenny looks at me for a minute and then it clicked.

Jenny:Y/n?

Y/n:In the flesh.

She hugged me and then moved away.

Jenny:Why are you here?

Y/n:It's a long story.The short version is my foster family beat me,I left for three days and during this three days they didn't look for me.

Jenny:Come inside.

I walked into the house and I see that it hasn't changed one bit.

Y/n:Seems like the place stayed the same.