Chapter 5

Merlin:You ready to begin?

Y/n:Yeah let's get to it.

She then starts to explain the categories of magic and what type is effective against other magics.

For example imagine an intense game of element roullet

Merlin went over how to help strengthen my magic and told me that when it's she and I practicing I can always ask for help.I nodded my head and tried to imagine the darkness near me as my own.I felt so consumed by it and Merlin slapped me out of it.

Merlin:Be patient learn the basics of magic and then try to take on your darkness.

I nodded my head and felt something I haven't felt in a little while.So alone It felt like the world was slowly eating at me.

Y/n:Merlin is darkness always like that.

Merlin:Like what?

Y/n:So lonely.

Merlin looks at the darkness sounding the place and then looks at me.

Merlin:Darkness is a tool like all things it can used for good or for evil.You have to choose what it is you are using it for.

Y/n:I have to get stronger.So that way I can choose how to use it.

Merlin smiles at this and lift her hand up a tiny orb of darkness was floating above her palm.

Merlin:This is about the amount a normal person contains in their self.

I looked at the small orb and as a that it was rather dense.I wonder if I could do the same thing with my magic and create a sphere.

Merlin:Y/n if you want to create the magic spheres first focus on the element.Then try to make it into a sphere or diamond.

I was focusing on ice the idea of the sheer cold surrounding me was exhilarating.I then wanted it to become like the sphere of darkness that I saw.Floating in the palm of my hand waiting to be unleashed.

Merlin:Congrats you made a orb of ice.

Y/n:So what happens if I crush it?

Merlin:This whole area will be covered in ice and snow.The same thing if you were to detonate it.

Y/n:Neat.

Merlin:Yes it is rather neat but it has a cost as well.

Y/n:what's the cost?

Merlin:if your not careful you may end up dying.

I starred at her for a few seconds letting her words sink in.My magic can almost kill me if I use the sphere improperly.

Y/n:Merlin can you teach me how to use the spheres properly?

Merlin* smiles*:Yes I can I will add this to your magic training but that will wait a little later it appears your about to wake up.

I felt like I was being pulled away from this place.

Y/n:Hey FY/n

He  looks at me and flips me off.

Y/n:I appreciate you training me on the basics of my powers.Also next time we spar I hope to learn more from you.So that way I can beat you.

Fy/n:You did good but you still have a way to go until you can beat me but I'm curious now how you were so quick to adapt to your powers.Questions for another time.

I looked at him and flipped him off and gave into the feeling of waking.I felt someone shaking my shoulder.I turned and saw that it was jenny.

Y/n:Sorry I fell asleep

Jenny:It's okay honestly I don't blame you.Your adrenaline must have worn off.

She was right about that.

Y/n:Yeah it kept me up for a while but that nap was rather refreshing.

Jenny:I'm glad to hear that.My daughter is gonna shocked that you will be with us.

Y/n:I'm sorry for the trouble.

Jenny:You aren't causing any trouble I meant to say is that we are happy to have you.

Y/n:I'm happy to be welcomed.

Jenny:Even though this is temporary you will always be welcomed here.

Merlin:This is going to be interesting.

Y/n:(what's up?)

Merlin:This is a new path one that he hasn't walked down.

Y/n:(meaning what exactly?)

Merlin:Meaning that once your time with this temporary family is up I can no longer tell you what may happen.

Y/n:(Will you leave me as well?)

Merlin:No it's just now I can't try to protect you to the best of my ability.

Y/n:(Merlin..)

Merlin:I will still try to train you so will the other you.

Fy/n:Don't worry my bullets Will heal you for negative damage.

Y/n:(Well well well we meet again David spade)

Fy/n:I'm not David spade

Jenny sees me staring into space.

Jenny:Hey y/n it's okay.

I looked at Jenny and smiled.

Y/n:I hope that I can stay here for a while.

Jenny:Me to kid ,me to.

Jenny went to open the door and I had a vision of what is going to happen next.I saw Jenny opening the door a person who.I assume to be her daughter tackling Jenny to the ground in a hug.

I decided to allow all of this to happen and just decided to countdown what was about to happen

Y/n:3

Jenny went to open the door

Y/n:2

She put her hand on the handle

Y/n:1 1\2

She starts to turn the handle

Y/n:1

She slightly opens the door and once she did she was tackled

Y/n:0

Merlin:You could've warned her.

Y/n:(Yes I could've but it seems as though the daughter missed her mom.)

Merlin:True

Y/n:(besides this seems like something to tease this person about.)

Merlin:You truly do act like the other you sometimes

Fy/n:Fuck you

Merlin:You act like a child.

Fy/n:That hurt my feelings you know.

Merlin:Some days I can't deal with you.

Y/n:(What the hell?)

Fy/n:Well as you can see Merlin hates me.She loves you and somehow your on a different path than almost any version of me went down.So congrats.

Merlin:He's just upset because know he has no clue how to prep you.I told him to continue training you while you sleep.

Fy/n:That's so much time wasted.Sadly I would have to say it is the best idea.

Y/n:(So when do we train next.)

Fy/n:Once you are asleep.

Y/n:(What a drag)