Chapter 3

As we were leaving the precinct Jenny said she had to make one last stop

Jenny:I'll be back real quick I just have to grab something

Y/n:Alright

I waited a few minutes for her return.

Y/n:(What is she grabbing?)

As soon as she arrived I looked at her hands and saw the family photo.

Jenny:This way you have your family close to you.

I started to cry a bit they looked so happy now the only thing I have is this photo.It was our Christmas photo I remember mom wanted it to be perfect.

Y/n: *crying* thank you

Jenny:It's a reminder of them.So hold it as close as you can.

I shook my head and held onto the last memory we ever had in camera.I remember walking to the car

Y/n:(thinking)I will become stronger no matter what

Merlin:My my already planning on trying to get more strength.

Y/n:(thinking)yeah I need to get stronger to prevent this from happening to my new family.

Merlin:I will take you to meet your other self.He will most likely be the best candidate to help you unlock your power.

Y/n:(Thinking)Thank you Merlin

Merlin:It's no problem besides I needed to visit him anyway.If I know the other you he is probably doing nothing besides practicing poses

Meanwhile

Fy/n:You though it was a preview but it was I dio.

Back to y/n

Y/n:(I feel like I'm going to murder someone)

Merlin:I understand that feeling especially when it comes to the old you.

Y/n:(Can you tell me more about him?)

Merlin:I could but why not ask him when you see him when your asleep.

Y/n:(I guess I could wait.)

Merlin:I will tell you one thing.He witnessed the end of his world one to many times.

Y/n:(How?)

Merlin:By dimensional hopping.He went to different dimensions to gain more power.

Y/n:Can I do that?

Merlin*smirks*:Who knows maybe you will have a better ability.

Y/n:(So vauge)

Merlin:I wouldn't want to jinx anything.

Y/n:(Fine)

Merlin:By the way be sure to sleep well today.

Y/n:(If I get sleep at all)

I was snapped out of my conversation with Merlin by Jenny

Jenny:You okay?

Y/n:Yeah just thinking.

Jenny:You want to talk about it?

Y/n:I just wish that I had power to help stop them from dying.

Jenny:You can't blame yourself kid.

Y/n:I know but it's just so hard to not want revenge.

Jenny:I hear you,I was the same way when my dad was killed.

Y/n:Your dad was killed?

Jenny:Yep right infront of me and my mom.I think that's the reason I am able to sympathies with you.

Y/n:I'm sorry to hear that.

Jenny:Don't be it was a while ago.Besides now I can try to be a great form of support for you.

Y/n:Jenny I need you to make a promise with me.

Jenny:What's the promise?

Y/n:No matter how bad a situation seems I want you to cheer me on.

Jenny:Deal.

I smiled at this and wondered how the future may play out.I felt my eye lids become heavy.It felt like I was battling just to stay awake.

Y/n:looks like I'm finally out of adrenaline.

Jenny:I'll wake you up once we arrive.

I shook my head and allowed my sleep to take me.I was falling in darkness it felt familiar in a way.

Y/n:(So this is my heart?)

Merlin:Yes,Well rather a combination of both your hearts.

Y/n:Why is it so dark?

Merlin:That would be because of the other you.His heart was eaten by his darkness but he found a new light.

Y/n:(What was it?)

Merlin:You.

Y/n:(eh)

Merlin:He used himself as a full darkness container so that way he could balance you.

Y/n:(Speaking of the other me where is he?)

Merlin:I'll take you to his garden.learn patience.

Y/n:(Sorry)

Merlin:It's okay I understand you want to know everything but remember patience is the key.

I stood next to Merlin listening to what she had to say and was thinking about what it was that I truly wanted to know.

Y/n:(Merlin,Will you stay by my side?)

Merlin:My,my quite bold.

It took me a moment to realize what she meant by that.I was about to freak out.She is beautiful and honestly she is someone I would love to date but I had to say it out loud.

Merlin:I can read your thoughts remember.

Y/n: (Fuck I forgot that)

Merlin: You are so cute

Y/n: (Will you?)

Merlin: I'll stay by your side till the end of time.

Y/n: (Now I feel like your making fun of me.)

Merlin lowers her lips to my cheek and pecks it.I was caught off guard by that and wanted to fall over.

Y/n: (What was that for?)

Merlin: In the future your mine but for now be a kid.Like the old you who knows you may get a harem.

Y/n: (eh?)

Merlin:Don't worry about it.For now I gathered enough energy to teleport us to the old you.

Y/n: (Alright)

Merlin:Grab onto my shoulder.

I did as instructed and once I did we were zooming past the darkness.

Y/n: (He took all of this in for me?)

Merlin:Yes he wanted you to be able to have a use for it.

After about what felt like 40 minutes I saw land.The land was covered in flowers.

Y/n: (it's beautiful)

Merlin:He truly does love his garden.

Y/n: (This is his garden?)

Merlin:Yes it is his favorite spot to be.

As we were landing I was still lost in the flowers.For a person that accepted darkness his heart felt so peaceful.

Merlin: make no mistake he accepted darkness never gave into it.

Y/n: (This feels so unreal)

Merlin smiles at me.Good this woman is dangerous.

I felt something about to attack me from the right.I moved to the left and turned to see what it was.

Fy/n: I see you finally made it....good

Author note
Sorry I was gone I just felt less motivated.Not to worry for I'm back at 100 percent.