Chapter 6

After the short conversation with Merlin and the other me I decided that it would be best if I tune them out and focus on what is in front of me.

Jenny: Okay brat get off me.

???: No

Jenny:You asked for it.

She  lifted her kid up and threw her into the lawn.

Jenny's daughter saw me

???: Who is he?

Jenny:Well he is going to be out these for a while.His name is y/n l/n

???: Why does he have to stay here why not with his parents.

I looked down and held back some tears.

Y/n:My parents died today

???: I'm so sorry I didn't mean to offend you at all.

Jenny: Jasmine please watch your tounge

Y/n:* looking down a bit* it's quite alright she didn't know any better.

Jasmine:I'm sorry about you loss.

Y/n:Its fine.

Jenny:Lets get you into your room.

Y/n:Thank you.

I grabbed my stuff and followed Jenny into the house.It was rather quite spacious.

Y/n:You have a lovely home

Jenny:Thanks and while you are here please think of it as your as well.

Y/n:Thank you so much

Jenny:Jasmine can you please show y/n here around the house.

Jasmine:Sure.

We went on a mini tour of the house and I learned that there was a tunnel under the house that is barley used.Jasmine took me to the final stop.

Jasmine:Here is your room.I'm sorry if the bed is a bit weird.

Y/n:It'll be okay.All I need is a place to rest my head.Besides it seems more comfortable than the grass you knocked your mom into.

Jasmine:Shut up

Y/n:alright

Jasmine:Well I'll let you get situated.I will also let mom.know that you will be in your room.

Y/n:Thank you.

I went back downstairs to grab my bags and as I was jenny saw me.

Jenny:So how was the tour?

Y/n:It was pretty good.I got to see my room and learned about the tunnel.

Jenny:Yeah those things are pretty old.But hey let's get you situated.

Y/n:I got it.It's the least I can do.I

Jenny:Are you sure?

Y/n:Positive.

I got my bag and went up to my room and started to unpack.As I was finishing up packing I was thinking about my training.

Y/n:(Fuck)

F/yn: What's wrong?

Y/n:(I had a question about the training.)

F/yn: Shoot

Y/n:(Will it be by days such as I train with Merlin one day then you the next or is it just all at once.)

F/yn: Merlin decided that it would be better for you to have day with her and then a day with me.Sorta like a day off from the other mentor.

Y/n:(Like a kid caught in their parents divorce.)

F/yn: That was pretty funny.In all seriousness you will need to gain more control over our power.

Y/n:(I know.It's one of the main concerns I have.)

F/yn: What is that dad told us?Never give up even when all hope is lost.

Y/n: (I swear he stole that from something)

F/Yn: He probably did knowing him.

Y/n:(Do you ever miss them?)

F/yn: More than you'll ever know.Anyway on from all this emotional stuff.Once your asleep you and I will be training.

Y/n:(oh great)

Fy/n:I know right and if you thought that the light sparing match we had was horrible your going to hate this.

Y/n:(I hate you.)

Fy/n:Ah I'm so hurt.On a serious more right now you won't even stand a chance against the current Lucifer.

Y/n:(Speaking of that ass hole how do we kill rias.)

Fy/n:"We" never will.We will constantly flex at how much stronger we are.At least I did.Only killed her once boy do I remember the scream.The excitement that I had felt while I cut her and made her watch as I killed everyone close to her.Still a bit annoyed that I eventually had to bring them back.Then she had the nerve to tell me to join her group.Like they could do Shit.

Y/n:(For fucks sake)

Fy/n: But that was the past.Now I'm training you to be stronger than me.

Y/n:(Can you control your darkness?)

Fy/n didn't answer for a little bit

Fy/n: To answer your question no I can't, not completely.

Y/n:(How did you do it?)

He went silent again and this time I thought he wasn't going to say anything.

Fy/n: Accepting that I wanted revenge over all else losing multiple people near me.Lovers being turned to ashes in front of my eyes and not a thing I could do.The final thing was when the current Lucifer tried to use me as a tool.He made me watch mom and dad die over and over.Until I snapped and gave into my hatred.Without Merlin my timeline would be dust because of my choice.

Y/n:(Is that why your darkness felt so alone?)

Fy/n: Hell if I know.I know if you don't learn how to control your darkness or any of your abilities this world will be fucked.

Y/n: (I went from being powerless to having powers so maybe give me a little break.I was bullied by a tampon come to life and I'm now being told that everything is laying on my shoulders.If this isn't a bullshit prank that God wanted to play on me I don't know what is.)

Fy/n: We never had a choice!Each time I tried to avoid our responsibility it ended with people near us dead.So listen to me when I say that it always fell on us.

Y/n: (I didn't want any of this!)

Fy/n: Well to bad because the world doesn't care about what you want.It never does but be mad at me if you must just remember that I am you.

Y/n:(I hate you!!)

I canceled the link between us and just cried.I can't remember for how long but it felt like a long time.

Y/n:Such a bother.Why am I the one that has to help this cursed place.Why not leave it to someone else?

Merlin:No clue but I know this your a kid still and this truly is unfair.Regardless you still need to fight for the future.

I stayed on my bed questioning things until I drifted off into a state of sleep.

Fy/n: Ready to begin?

Y/n: Choice was never an option.You even know that.

If you got the reference congrats