Chapter 2

Y/n pov
I got in the police car with Jenny and stared out into the dark of night.All I felt was pain and empty.They truly are gone and I'm now alone.Even the older me disappeared this is the worst day ever.I gained power but have no idea how to use it.The older me told me to wake up Merlin.Who is Merlin?How long will it take to do that?

Jenny:Kid you okay?

Y/n:Not really.Just thinking about everything.My parents are gone and now I'm alone.

Jenny:I can only imagine what you are going through.Losing family is hard.

Y/n:Yeah they were all that was left.It's kinda funny to think that today could've gotten better.

I continued to stare into the dark replaying the events of today.I couldn't control anything besides most of my choices.I was so useless.

Y/n:(I need to learn how to use the power I was given so that way I can help)

I continued to ponder on that question all the way until we pulled up into the police station.

Jenny:We need to get everything sorted out first.Then you can come home with me.

Y/n:okay.

Jenny:So what can you tell me about the attack on your house tonight?

Y/n:Not a lot I'm afraid.We were coming back from the movies and then they saw that the door was open.My father ran in first then my mother told me to hide before she went inside.After which I heard the two gunshots.I stayed in the bushes hoping that they would be okay.It seems I was to hopeful.

Jenny:It's going to be okay.

Y/n:How can you be so sure?I lost everything I don't even have the last family photo that I took with them.

Jenny:That can be arranged.I will also be in charge of watching you.

Y/n:Thank you

Jenny:Like I said before I would want someone to do this for my kid.

Y/n:That's very kind of you.

As I was sitting waiting for Jenny to be done a few thoughts ran through my head.

Y/n: (Now how would one go about waking up someone in their head?)

I soon felt my adrenaline run low and I felt as though I was falling asleep.I tried to fight the feeling but it was winning.I was soon in darkness.

Y/n:(What is this place?)

I see a woman sleeping peacefully as if this was a place to relax.

Y/n:(Maybe she can help?)

As I got closer to her I saw that she had short black hair and a strange tattoo on her neck.As I continued to get closer I started to have flashbacks of her.

Y/n: (who's memories were those they feel so familiar yet so distant)

I continued walking and finally made it next to her.I placed my right hand on her shoulder.

Y/n: (Excuse me miss do you know what this place is.)

The lady woke up and looked at me for a few seconds.

???:Ah so you're his past self.

Y/n: Are you talking about Fy/n?

???:Yes I believe he told you to wake me?

Y/n: So your Merlin?

Merlin:Yes.This is his well your realm of sleep.Here we can talk and train.

Y/n:Nice to meet you then I hope that we get along.

Merlin:I know we will.

I see that my hand is disappearing

Y/n:One more thing next time can you take me to the garden I have a lot of questions.

Merlin:You may be back sooner than you're expecting but I will bring you to the garden.

Y/n:Thanks Merlin.

Merlin:No problem.

I woke up and felt a bit more relaxed.

Y/n: (I have woken up Merlin.She is rather pretty)

M:Y/n I have established a communication between the two of us.

Y/n:(Can you hear me?)

Merlin:Yes I can and thank you for the compliment

Y/n: *flusterd* N..no problem

As soon as I finished saying that sentence Jenny placed her hand in my shoulder.I was shocked a bit by the sudden action and a slight Shiver ran down spine.

Jenny:You okay kid

Y/n:Yeah just a bit tired is all.

Jenny:Luckily we get to leave soon.

Y/n:Yay

I got up and stretched a bit and started to talk to Merlin about how she met the future me.

Merlin:He was jumping though worlds trying to obtain power to give you.My comrades and I were passing though a town and then we heard the 10 commandments were set free.

Y/n: (10 commandments?)

Merlin:Long short of it they are demons that were given extreme power ups.

Y/n: (were they all bad?)

Merlin: who are we to determine good from bad?They had their ideals and we had ours.

Y/n:(....)

Merlin:The other sins and I went to check it out and what we saw was mortifying

Y/n: (Sins?)

Merlin: Our group was called the seven deadly sins

Y/n: (Okay)

Merlin:After we saw all of the chaos we saw one of the ten commandments.His commandments was thall shall not lie.If you did you would get turned into stone.A rather uncomfortable feeling.Then your future self walks in and somehow achieves the one thing we were trying to do.He was able to beat him with what seemed like little to no effort.He asked us if he could tag along for a little while and we let him.

Y/n: (I can't wait to see him again)

Merlin:I know.I'm interested now would his timeline be destroyed and built new thanks to you or will his timeline run its course.

Y/n: (I'm here to prevent that timeline from ever happening)

Merlin starts to laugh a bit.

Merlin:My you even act like him.

Y/n: (He gave me this power and I will learn how to use it for this world and revenge.)

Merlin smirks

Jenny:Y/n ready to head out?

I looked around the now silent precinct and remembered all that happened

Y/n:(Look out for me you three)

Y/n:Ready

Author note

surprise I'm not dead just very busy I'm sorry I haven't posted as frequently but I had writers block and then almost gave up entirely on this book.Thank you again for being so patient