Chapter 8

I woke up to the smell of food

Y/n:It smells good

I tired to get up but my body felt like it was hit by almighty truck kun

Y/n:Oh right dreams have a effect on my actual body.Fun.

After a minute of letting the pain sit I was able to move my body and I saw that my body was a bit toner than last time.

Y/n:Oh my.

I put on a new shirt and made my way downstairs.

When I was walking downstairs a few thoughts were bothering me.

Y/n:(How is all of this possible,Can I truly use darkness,Is their a way that I can combine attacks even further.)

I was soon dragged out of these thoughts thanks to Jenny

Jenny:Morning, how did you sleep?

Y/n:Good morning.I slept decently a few nightmares but other than that perfect.

Jenny:Was it about the other night.

I look down

Y/n:In a way yes.Me being powerless to stop their deaths has been weighting on me rather heavily.

Flashback

As I was facing the other me I had a brief flashback that was never mine play.It was one of his memories.The girl that i had met before this whole Shit show was next to me.

Broly:Y/n what do you think it means to be strong?

Y/n:Honestly I think it means having guts to protect things that are close to you.For example I'm strong for you because your something I want to protect.

Broly:I swear sometimes you say this embarrassing stuff just to make me blush.

Y/n:That was just me being honest your blush is just because you love me.

Broly:Yeah i do.

It then cuts to a older her in my arms she had lost quite a bit of blood.I was crying cradling a corpse of a person I loved.I felt his pain at that moment and saw that there were more women that had died and I felt his heart shatter.His rage grew and he finally snapped.The place he was sitting was now covered in a void.

Y/n:(So this is the moment he accepted his darkness)

Merlin:Yep

Y/n:(Why am I seeing this?)

Merlin:If I had to guess it's because you unlocked his first barrier of darkness.Which is good but you will need practice.

Y/n:(Which I'm guessing you'll help me with.)

Merlin:Correct

Y/n:(He lost a lot of people he loves didn't he?)

Merlin:The bodies on the floor are lovers and friends that he has had.I believe it was when it was rias that killed broly that made something in him snap.All that abuse and trama made itself known.

Y/n:(I want to be able to protect the ones I love.)

Y/n:(How bad was it?)

Merlin shivers slightly:It was a blood bath.He tortured rias by making her watch as he killed all of her friends and family one by one.He did it all with a smile and a calm attitude but underneath the surface he was anything but that.

Flashback Merlin pov

Fy/n: Oh rias watch as I kill your boy toy~

Rias was unable to move as her legs had been torn off and sewn back on.