chapter 14

Hey people sorry ive been gone for so long i had a lot going on in my life anyway im back for a little while

Alter pov

Alter:(He wants to create something that has the potential to go supernova. I have to think about the best way to stabilize that.)

Y/n:Now that I think about it a sword that can do that would be a valuable assist.However it will have to be a last resort weapon.

Alter:Why would you do that?

Y/n:Well if I kept using it then I wouldn't really grow.It would make life boring.However i would like to figure out new "creative" ways of destroying gremory.

Alter:That's a different response than what I was expecting.

Y/n:What do you mean?

Alter:Nothing important.

Y/n:Whatever you say old man.

Alter:I'll have you know that I was at my peak when I turned into this.

Y/n:What is "this" exactly?

Alter:I created a living memory that way I could die in peace knowing I left behind something that remembered the past.

Y/n:What the fuck?

Alter:?????

Y/n:What type of bullshit is that?Creating something that remembered the past wouldn't help unless you have it all your memories and then croaked. Even then you can't really know if that worked.

Alter:Did not think about that.Fun.

Y/n:I'm going to kill you after I kill me.

Alter:I thought I was you.

Y/n:Not you the other me

Alter:The one that's locked away.

Y/n:He'll be back shortly.He always is.

Alter:How many times has this happened?

Y/n:One to many.Merlin tries to lock him away but he'll get bored and find some way to break free.Last time he opened a void in a void.Still not to sure how that worked.

Alter:Are you serious?

Y/N:Yep it was a very impressive feat that i plan to learn more about. The amount of mind fuc--

Fy/n:I will teach you this skill my student

Alter:Jesus christ how did you do that?

Fy/n:"Fuck you thats how"

(congrats if you got that refrence i feel old now)

Alter:That littearly dosent explain anything.

y/n:It wasnt supposed to he does that way to much.Its good that he dosnt just straigth up just try to fight you.

Alter:Why are you so calm about saying this.

Y/n shrugs

Fy/n:speaking of figthing....How many bones should I break?

Fy/n cracks his fingers

Alter:Excuse me?

Fy/n:You heard me..How many bones of yours should I break?

Alter:Why do you need to know that?

Fy/n:You see the kid gave me a good idea to guage where you stand on fighting.

Alter: How did you get that from that conversation?

Y/n:It only gets worse.

Alter:How can it get any worse?

Y/n: You asked a very stupid question and the consiquinces from that will be funny.

Fy/n revs back his fist and hits alter in the stomach. As alter went flying Fy/n smiled and jumped after him.As soon as he was next to him he puched alter again and then he was punched into the ground.

Y/n:I swear this will only get worse I could stop it or I can allow it to continue for a few minutes....choices to make.

fy/n kicks alter to the sky

Y/n: I mean he did teach me how to make my new sword.That could turn supernova if I work on it.

Fy/n jumps up after him while setting himself on fire.

Y/n: However he asked a stupid question.

Fy/n goes past alter and postions himself for what I could only assume would be a meteor attack that he hasnt used on me yet.

Y/n:This fight seems one-sided.

I finnaly decided to help him by slowing down time and swapping alters place with mine.

Y/n:You owe me one.

Time went back to normal and Fy/n stook his foot out and aimed directly at me.

Y/n: A new move that I will Eventually steal however I dont want to be hit by this one.

I created a void infront of me and watched him go througth and I created a diffrent portal a few feet behind me and watched him hit the ground. The ground that he had hit created a crater that was gushing with a fire it was spreading so quickly and the heat was so intense.

Y/n: jesus that move is destructive..I may want to put out that fire before it becomes a bit to much.

I created a large sphere of water and ice and then hit the center of the crater.

Fy/n:Hey what happend I wanted to fight the weasel.

Y/n:He's passed out.

Fy/n:I didnt even do that much.

Y/n: To me and you no...

Fy/n: He's just very weak...

Y/n:Thats why I swapped our places

Fy/n:Whoops

Y/n:Hopefully he should be up in a hour or two so in that time your taking care of him.

Fy/n: Why would I do that?

Y/n: I have a few things that I need to handle. For example trying to kicks a certain red haired devil into the ground.

Fy/n:Oh??

I looked at him and took in a deep breath and activated the lightning and darkness a form that I wanted to use however I still lack control over it for a long time propbaly a hour at the most.

Fy/n:New form...nice however your better off fighting in a light form and use "holy" attacks.

Y/n:That wouldnt be to much fun now would it.

Fy/n:You're going to play around  with a person?

Y/n: You taugth me that besides I have a plan that requires a bit of prep work but it will be fun for me.

Fy/n: Let me guess holy water and humilating her whole group is on that list.

Y/n:Yep its gonna be a good ol time gonna have two plans ready to use on them.