Chapter 13

Y/n pov:????

I woke up to see that I'm laying on the ground with blood all around me.I felt fine but something is off.Jenny is shooting at something, rias is being stabbed and my parents were repeating the night they were killed.I then came to the conclusion This isn't reality it's more of a twisted dream.

I felt something pulling me closer to a certain area.It felt familiar to me.As I was walking closer the dream became a bit more distorted.

Y/n:This place feels so familiar.

I continued to walk towards the source and then I see something that made me pause in my tracks

Fy/n: I'll take everything from you like you took everything from me.It's only fair.

Fy/n then kills a brown hair boy that seemed familiar but not to me. Rias was crying and screaming that I was a monster.

Fy/n: Oh I'm a monster.Do you remember who started all of this?It was you. Beating me each day each time inching me closer to death.So I decided to just kill everyone close to you just as you had my parents killed.

Y/n:(She did what?I thought it was a break in gone wrong.)

Fy/n: So I'm gonna give you a choice die by your own hand or die by mine.

Rias: Go to hell.

Fy/n: I see you choose the ladder.Such a shame now I have to get.my hands dirty.

He summoned a hammer and a few nails.

Fy/n: You know what I love about people?There ideas of religion.

He created a cross and then placed rias on it.

Fy/n: Repent for your crimes and die here.

He started on her left arm the nail went through like it was going through paper.He then did the right arm and started to speak again

Fy/n: You took everything from me at the beginning and helped take them in the ending.

He then did the legs next.

Fy/n: So please understand that right now you deserve everything.You helped him take away the ones I loved so now I have nothing to feel.

Y/n: (I didn't know he could be this cold.I will have to try not to go down this road.)

Fy/n: I will be sure to kill God in the next life.You wanted me to take the chair of darkness.So I will teach my past self how to use it.To kill you and to keep them safe.

He then slits his own throat and falls to the ground.A puddle of darkness comes close to me and create a gate.

Y/n:This seems set up ish.

The gate opened and I am sucked in.With very little time to adjust to me being sucked in I brace myself for impact. I created a sword and made sure to plan out my fall.As soon as I can see anything like ground stab my sword in and allow the shock to go to the blade.

1 minute and 30 seconds later

The darkness that once surrounded me was now replaced by a light.With that light I saw the ground and prepared for the fall.

Y/n:Falling meteor.

My body was set ablaze and my sword was taking in the power that I was giving it.The land was beautiful trees were thriving and plants were flourishing. All of that was taken away by my Landing.

Y/n:Man that hurt.

I looked around and saw that I have no clue what this place is.

Y/n:Where am I?

???:Oh your finally here.

Y/n:Who are you?

???:I guess you can call me one who knows everything.

I grabbed my sword and pointed it at the mystery person.

Y/n:What is your name?

???:My name...How interesting it seems I've forgotten it.I would say I'm a forgotten lightning God but that's not it.

Y/n:(Slash of the forgotten lightning God.That's a move that I know but how does he know)what

???:I wonder now when I allowed him to go back did he take the memory of my name?

Y/n:Eh?

???:Don't worry about it. I'm trying to remember my name but it seems as though I can't find it hard.For now you can call me alter.

Y/n:Well I'm y/n

Alter ......Y/n....Y/N!!!!???

Y/n:Yes?

Alter:That was once a name that I had went by before I met him.

Y/n:Who?

Alter:Tell me have you met a version of us that was hell bent on setting things right.

Y/n:No.I have met the version of me that killed rias.

Alter:Ha I respect that.

Y/n:He also accidentally consumed his world.

Alter:He did what?!?!?!?

Fy/n: Can you two shut the hell up?I am trying to sleep.

Y/n:Ah it a ghost and a bitch.Oh wait it's just you.

Fy/n: God I can't wait till your two days are up. Also you stole my move.

Y/n:Shut up.Shut up.

Alter:Excuse me for a second.My name is y/n but I have lost any use of that name long ago.My name now is alter and i would like to ask you a few questions.

Fy/n: Go ahead

Alter:Are you the one who accidentally devoured his world?

Fy/n: Guilty as charged

Alter:Why did you do that?

Fy/n: To put it shortly I hated that place it was a constant reminder of my failure.That and I had lost control of my emotions so my darkness ended up eating everything.

Alter: that's not so bad.

Fy/n: I also ended up eating my solar system.Little thing I learned is that the sun is spicy.

Y/n:Pleases shut up for my sake.

Fy/n: No

Y/n:Fuck

Alter:What the hell am I watching?

Fy/n: Me about to reintroduce this kid to the back of my hand.

Y/n:Fuck you. I know most of your tricks old man.

Fy/n: Did you just call me old you stupid waste of space.

Y/n:Yes

Fy/n: Sword of my past creation that once swallowed the world whole come to me once more and allow this world to come to ruin.

Alter placed him into a pocket dimension and told me to keep him in check

Y/n:He'll tire his self out soon.

Alter:If you say so. Are you familiar with his incarnation for that sword?

Y/n:No that was a first.Last time I had to use an incanation but mine was different.

Flashback

Y/n:I witnessed the false dreams that I held for peace and the shattered hope that was long forgotten.Break the first seal of the darkness that I contain.

A beam of darkness hit me and I felt like I had gained something new.I looked at my sword and see that it was coated in darkness.The other me sees this and looks intrigued by my blade

End of Flashback

Y/n:My blade was covered in it while his.His seemed to be pure darkness.I need to figure out a way to infuse light into it.Better yet create a new blade that houses all the elements.

Alter:Wouldn't that just be to chaotic.What if it overloads?

Y/n:Did not think about that.In theory it could go supernova.But I'll have to consult Merlin about my idea.