{6}

"Dance, Bitch!" shouted the young prince as he began throwing crimson wind balls at his sensei, causing his eyes to widen in surprise. As the prince's combat sensei, he has no recollection of ever teaching or seeing a technique quite like this. With a low growl of annoyance, Mizuki slipped beneath the fallen columns to avoid his student's strikes. Kurama issued a deep growl from his throat as he searched the room for his 'sensei.'

"You coward, go out and fight me!" Kurama screamed, his whiskers turning a darker tone, indicating his rage at his sensei. Due to Kurama's fury, the combat room had become nothing but shambles. Internally, the prince praised his father for teaching him the Rasengan, his unique jutsu. Kurama is doing his best to keep his little brother safe and protected, but the cursed collar prevents him from bringing Naruto away from the danger zone.

Kurama ran towards Naruto's side in a moment, attempting to take off the collar around his neck without injuring him, as he finally shifted his focus from his sensei to his brother. The young prince was on the point of panic as he realized that no matter what he attempted, it would either kill or damage his brother, or it would fail completely. Kurama laid his brother gently on the floor and turned to face his sensei's presumed location with a low growl. He was frantically looking for him, his fury obstructing his vision. Even if his father opposes it, his primary purpose is to eliminate his 'sensei'. Anyone who attempts to hurt his brother in any way will be automatically added to his death list.

"I'm not going to say it again! Get out and face me!" Kurama growled angrily as he continued to scan his surroundings while keeping his brother out of Mizuki's reach. As soon as the guards heard explosions, they unlocked the entrance for the king and queen to enter the training hall, with Kakashi and Iruka following closely behind to assist them in discovering what was going on in the training grounds, as well as looking for both princes. Kushina covered her mouth with both hands as she looked around the once-beautiful and cultured chamber that has been reduced to ruins. Scanning to the side to see what was causing the damage only revealed Kurama, who was furiously looking around him.

"Kurama! What the hell is going on?!" Minato inquired as he and his wife went to his side to console their kid, who had unexpectedly clamed down upon seeing his parents. Surprisingly, the image of his parents with him and his brother gave him comfort, as he knew they could get rid of Mizuki. Kushina and Minato were taken aback as he turned to gaze at them with worry in his eyes, something that had never happened to them before. Kushina pulled her son into an embrace as she waited for Kurama to fully recover from their shock.

"Explain what's going on, Kurama, and where is Naruto?" Kushina asked quietly, her arms around her son's shoulders. Kurama inhaled deeply and pointed to Naruto, who was laying on the ground and wearing a collar around his neck. As he ran towards Naruto and studied the collar around his neck with gripping him closely, Kakashi's eyes widened in surprise. Nothing, however, seemed to work in removing the collar from the unfortunate boy's neck, prompting Kakashi to curse under his breath for not being able to protect him at the time. Kushina and Minato both turned to gaze at their son with wide eyes, inquiring and anxious.

"Mizuki tried to take Naruto with him and lock me in the closet, but I didn't let him," Kurama answered as he looked around the room, regaining his previous rage. Instead of being stopped, his mother's hair began to dance in the air, just as Kurama's hair had done before, and Minato's face darkened into a shade he had never seen before. "Iruka, tell the guards to find Mizuki right away; I want him put to death!" Minato screamed angrily as he stood up and glanced around the room, trying to find the traitor.

Iruka raced out of the room and into the guards' quarters with a nod. Minato couldn't contain his hatred any longer; the notion of his son being endangered by the teacher he thought he could trust instilled a newfound rage in him. As he hurriedly search the room for Mizuki, Kakashi retained his grip on Naruto as if his life depended on it. Jiraiya was right on his suspicions once more, making him sigh under his breath at the prospect of allowing this to happen