{33}

"Alright, this is the end of the tour. You have your own dining room with the other honorary staff members down the hallway. You will share everything on this floor with them," The prince finished as he stood by his coadjutant's bedroom door with said coadjutant by his side. The tour has been quick and surprisingly pleasant as the Hyuga has fortunately refrained from invading the prince's personal space.

"Isn't there a floor above this one, my prince?" Neji asked as he deliberately allowed his prince to subconsciously walk into his bedroom before following in behind him and closing the door behind himself, ultimately leaving both himself and the prince in relative privacy for the moment that is.

"Yes there is, but you are not permitted up there. No one is allowed up there but my family and myself. It is where our chambers are," the prince explained as he turned to look at the Hyuga, finally comprehending that he had entered the bedroom. However, before he could even turn around to leave, he found himself face to face with the towering Hyuga.

Neji towered over Naruto with a smile on his face. It was evident that something akin to affection was being expressed by the Hyuga to anyone but the prince standing in front of the Hyuga. "Alright Neji, I have to go back down, my family is expecting me for dinner," the prince informed as he dodged the incoming hug and walked towards the door in order to leave this wretched room and its occupant.

"Wait, my prince, don't you want to hear about what I wanted to tell you in the garden?" Neji asked with an amused smirk as he sat down on the bed, watching as his prince hesitated to grab the door knob to spare a glance behind himself to look at the smug Hyuga.

"No, whatever it is, it is bound to be annoying," the prince informed before placing his hand once more on the door knob, hoping to leave this room as soon as possible. The further from the Hyuga the better. However, once again, before attempting to open the door, Neji called out to the prince.

"I find it quite amusing how the king and queen didn't figure out your nifty secret. You said it yourself that they are highly perceptive, but I am finding it quite difficult to believe at the moment," Neji chuckled to himself as he lay against the bedrest, while still keeping his eyes firmly fixed on the prince alone.

"What are you talking about?" the prince asked as he finally turned to look at the Hyuga with annoyance etched across his face. Ever since he met the Hyuga in the forest, he has been nothing but trouble and that infuriated Naruto to no end. And with the smirk growing prominently across the Hyuga's face, the prince couldn't help but groan internally at his misfortune.

"I just happened to spot the cloak you wore this morning. It isn't quite hidden properly and anyone could spot it easily just by looking around the garden. Sure no one will know out of context, but I am certain that either their majesties would question why a cloak is placed behind the bushes, don't you think? My prince?" Neji asked as he stood up and strolled towards his prince, ultimately boxing him against the door behind himself.

"And why does that concern you?" The prince asked as he professionally hid his growing anxiety behind a layer of indifference and mild annoyance. At times being a prince of a highly influential kingdom may have its perks. The continuous growing smirk on the Hyuga's face just continued to annoy the prince as he started to find himself glaring up at Neji.

"It would be a pity if someone proceeded ahead and told the King and Queen about your frequent visits to the village, wouldn't it my prince?" Neji asked as he gradually leaned in towards the prince's face, completely obliterating the prince's personal bubble. To say that Naruto is furious would be a massive understatement. The prince is fuming with resentment towards the bold young man in front of him.

"Are you seriously blackmailing me again with this?! I let you tag along in the village, isn't that enough?" The prince exclaimed in anger as he glared up at the infuriating Hyuga, clearly attempting to keep his anger at bay. An action that is rendered futile as Neji doesn't seem to comprehend the fact that Naruto doesn't like him.