{24}

The sight of his elder brother making his way into the hall, Naruto jumped out of his seat in excitement and made his way towards the young Wind heir. A few hours ago, the young Fire prince had to be excused to meet with his father which has left himself, Kakashi, and the young Sand prince, who took it upon himself to get as close to the young Wind prince. Noticing that his presence wasn't of need at the moment, Garaa made his way towards the chambers associated for his family.

"Kurama, where have you been? You should have at least told us that you were leaving somewhere, you are not in your palace!" The Wind king scolded, watching as his eldest son grumpily sat down on the seat opposite to his parents. Naruto jumped on the seat next to his elder brother, also perplexed over where he has gone without informing him. The Wind queen placed her hand on her husband's arm, not only has the unexpected announcement of a ball managed to rile up her husband, but also their son's ignorance to their warnings regarding this kingdom.

"It doesn't matter, but we have to leave this kingdom as soon as possible," Kurama argued, completely pushing aside his parents worry which has managed to confuse all Wind royal members on the table. Of course Kurama is known in their kingdom for his grumpy behavior, however, the ignorance and anger in his voice isn't a normal behavior from their young heir. Even Kakashi himself could sense the faint hint of worry and rush which makes him wonder what has occurred to cause him to act up in this manner.

"Why? What happened to you?" Kushina asked for her son, reaching her arm out to caress her son's arm which has been surprisingly be allowed by their young, grumpy kid. This act just proves to show that what he has seen may be of some sort of importance. "Mother, Father, Mizuki is here, I heard him, they are planning to get Naruto! We need to leave here as soon as possible!" The young Wind heir blurted out in annoyance, he really just wanted to leave this kingdom as soon as possible. Kurama could keep his cousin's presence here a secret for now as he doesnt want his parents to panic over two different things.

Kushina and Minato looked at each other in shock, however, the king has managed to come to a quick understanding as it seemed during the last king summit only the Fire's king had any slight idea of his son's hidden power. The shock both king and queen were feeling were then filled with fury, something is definitely behind the unexpected ball announcement. "Do you mean Mizuki-sensei? Why is he here?" The young Prince asked, confusion etched in his town of voice which has managed to infuriate his elder brother yet that anger is obviously directed towards the traitor.

"Kakashi, I need to have a word please." The king's voice boomed from next to the queen which has managed to attack the attention of all the members around the table. Naruto and Kurama both exchanged glances at the prospect of wanting to converse with the bodyguard privately, not that they aren't familiar with that, but it has started to become a rare moment as each princes were equally aware of what is going on.

"Of course my king," Kakashi bowed his head as he followed the king towards one of the many secluded areas in the large hall. Once Minato was certain that they were completely secluded, the king turned to look back at his former pupil and the bodyguard of his youngest son. "Kakashi, I need you to take Naruto back to home, I will not risk him being taken away. Go take his stuff back to your carriage, ask Yamato to accompany you back, I need him to be back in the palace safely." Minato ordered of the bodyguard who immediately bowed his head down in acceptance, he himself will do anything to keep his young prince safe. After all, he was willing to convince the king to keep Naruto back in the palace.

Satisfied with the answer, both the king and the bodyguard made their way back towards the table to find the young heir glaring at the ground who was clearly trying to ignore the chuckling and giggles coming from both his younger brother and his mother. With a soft smile, Minato excused Kakashi to go on about his task while taking his seat by his wife, wondering what has caused this reaction from both his sons.