{31}

"Good afternoon Neji, I am prince Kurama and this is prince Naruto, I am here to explain your duty and limitations," Kurama explained as he walked towards the Hyuga and his younger brother's new Coadjutant, completely oblivious to the shocked expression on his younger brother's face. The Hyuga on the other hand, opted to act as though he has never met the prince in his life, which seems to work as the heir doesn't seem to suspect anything.

Both Kurama and Neji were seated on a small seating area by the large window overlooking the palace garden. The bedroom is quite large and majestic, yet it still pales when compared to the royal bedrooms. "Alright Naruto, Neji over here will be following you around and help you when needed, if you have any question, do not ask me ask father. I shall be taking my leave now, and Naruto please do not cause any troubles for the day," Kurama finished his explanation by turning to look at his younger brother, who to his complete shock, hasn't said a single word throughout his entire explanation.

"I still don't understand what this is all about, if you wanted someone to follow me 24/7 then just bring back Kakashi, I would rather prefer him that anyone else," Naruto finally argued, turning to look at his elder brother in annoyance and opting to ignore the presence of the Hyuga who so shamelessly continue to eye him from up to down. Kurama sighed as he handed the books to Neji who casually smiled at the heir as though he had no previous interactions with the prince and most certainly acting as though he hadn't just blackmailed the prince into following him into the kingdom.

"Naruto please, I just told you that he isn't going to be your bodyguard. This is father's decision and the reasons to me are still unknown, if you have any issues regarding this, feel free to head to the throne hall. Both mother and father are still occupying the hall." The heir informed as he ruffled the already messy locks on his younger brother's head which prompted the prince to frown and shove the hand from his hair, allowing Kurama to chuckle lightly at his younger brother's behavior.

"You changed Nii-san," Naruto added in a last ditch effort, attempting to cause his elder brother to argue for his freedom as he did soo incessantly against Kakashi as they grew up. However, not even a negative reaction raised from his elder brother in his favor, instead, the heir just gave his brother a soft smile before making his way towards the door. Once the heir opened the door did he finally turn to look at his younger brother and his new Coadjutant. "And so have you," Kurama retorted before closing the door behind himself, leaving his Naruto and Neji alone in the room.

"You don't seem excited to see me again," Neji informed as he sat down on his new bed, clearly enjoying the luxurious upgrade he got for getting this job. Just the mere knowledge of this floor being designated for the honorary staff members of the palace brought excitement and greed to the Hyuga as his imagination went wild, thinking of the luxury littering the floor above him that holds the royal bedroom of this royal family. However, in order to get even close to satisfy his greed, he will need to get this beauty of a prince in front of him, which may not serve to be a difficult task as he is now the prince's Coadjutant.

"How did you get here before I did?! The palace is a distance away from the forest, so how did you make it here before I did," Naruto asked as he turned to look at Neji who continued to stare at the prince, completely unbothered by all the glaring, yelling, and huffs from said prince. The Hyuga just couldn't stop staring at the prince, he is completely adorable at any emotional display, whether it be anger or joy, the prince sure has a way of playing with his heart, and now that the cloak is completely off, Neji could now analyze the prince's body figure with no issues.

Standing up, Neji inched ever so slowly towards the prince ultimately stopping his outburst and causing said prince to back up, completely oblivious to the wall behind himself. "Neji stop this, are you out of your mind?!" Naruto anxiously argued as he was boxed in by the looming Hyuga who doesn't seem to respect the personal bubble of the prince. Both the prince and the Hyuga stayed in a silent yet tense atmosphere as they stared into each other's eyes, one full of contempt whereas the other was filled with lust.