{38}

"The prince of the fire kingdom will be coming over to learn the customs of this kingdom." Minato informed as he turned to look at his son, watching as the gears turned in his head. During his many years in growing, Kurama has mingled enough with Itachi Uchiha, heir of the Fire kingdom to know that he is worthy of his trust.

However, the heir of a kingdom is less likely to leave their own kingdom just to learn the basic customs of another, especially when it takes a long period of time. Which brings him to the youngest prince of the Fire kingdom, Sasuke Uchiha.

Kurama has engaged in a conversation with the Fire prince when they last went to the kingdom's Baron's coronation, with his younger brother and that on its own did not leave a good first impression. "Prince Sasuke is coming? When and who will teach him?" The heir asked as he watched his father expectantly, hoping and praying to any god watching them that neither he nor his younger brother would be the ones taking care of him.

"Yes, Fugaku, that bastard, has asked me to welcome his youngest son as a learning experience for not only himself but for you as well. I already had the maids prepare for his arrival in two days with you acting as his mentor. I am counting on you Kurama." Minato answered as he gave his eldest son a soft smile, hoping that he would not treat the Fire prince with any form of disrespect.

"Of course father, I will try my best." Kurama answered as he laid back against his seat, waiting for the clan heads to finally arrive. Thankfully to the heir, as soon as he laid back on his seat, the guards by the door on the other side opened it to announce the arrival of the various clan heads.

The Hyuga clan leader, the Nara clan leader, the Inuzuka clan leader, and finally the Akimichi clan leader walked into the room, with their head down quickly for both their king and their heir before taking their seat around the wide, round table. Once everyone has taken their position did the king finally announce the beginning of the council meeting.

{[(|)]}
Naruto quickly rushed down the staircase and onto the ground floor after wishing both his father and older brother farewell. There are exactly two reasons for his rush, the first being the time, the prince was held back already by his teacher to work on his assignments so if he didn't want to miss more of the training then he would have to rush there.

The second reason would be the Hyuga constantly following him from behind. If he could make it from one supervised area to another, then the chances of being assaulted once more would be low. After all, inconspicuously avoiding the Hyuga was not part of the rules which is the entire reason why the curse inside him isn't acting against him.

The few patrolling guards stumbled out of the way of their energetic young prince as he was expertly dodging everyone obstacle in his way, be it a guard, maid or a pillar/ walls. Neji couldn't help but grimace in annoyance as he attempted his best to follow after the prince, hoping that he seemed professional enough in front of the guards before they report him to their king for acting suspicious in a way.

Not even living in the palace for a day and the Hyuga already knows how overly protective everyone in the palace is to their young prince. Especially after bumping into the king and heir earlier on today, Neji has a nagging feeling that the heir is onto him. If any of his motives fall into radar he would no doubt be executed, or maybe even tortured beforehand.

He will need to play his cards right and quickly, after all he still holds the upper hand against his prince. Finally arriving down the hallway and towards a large metal door, the guards stationed by it opened the doors to reveal a spacious training hall with Kakashi standing over everything by the balcony. Naruto chuckled in excitement as he surveyed the area around him, watching the many newly appointed guards train after the ex-bodyguards watchful eyes.