{14}

Smiling brightly, Naruto followed the young fire's prince towards the supposed garden. The crowded hall just gave the prince anxiety and having any opportunity to actually have fresh air  would be taken without hesitation. "What do you like to do in your free time, prince Sasuke?" Naruto asked as he kept up the formalities, if Iruka-sensei was here he would wipe a large proud tear. Turning to face the prince who sat on one of the benches in the garden, seemingly the furthest from the hall, Naruto followed Sasuke and awaited for his response. Kakashi stood by the princes, more specifically to keep his own prince safe especially from the Uchihas.

"I don't do much except train, father needs both I and Nii-san to be skilled at fire style battles in order to lead the kingdom," Sasuke explained as he started to kick his feet on the air as the bench prevented the young 6 year old boys to keep the feet on the ground. Naruto turned to look at his new acquaintance with a sad frown, not clearly understanding the methods of governing in this kingdom. Realizing that eyes were on him, Sasuke turned to look directly into the the young Wind's prince's beautiful sapphire blue eyes. Gazing into each other's mesmerizing eyes without realizing, Naruto quickly looked away in an attempt to cover the small blush appearing on his face.

"I don't think that is fair," the young Wind's prince commented as he kept his gaze on the ground allowing the Fire's prince to examine him. "Father didn't let me train in Wind style combat until recently, and my kingdom is known as the strongest kingdom, well rivaling this kingdom, that is what I heard at least," Naruto continued, allowing the fire prince to think at the differences between their kingdoms as he turned to look at him. Kakashi kept his gaze on the princes wondering how much the fire prince knows about his young prince. With a small sigh, Kakashi turned to look at the place hall in order to catch a glimpse of his moody prince. Just any sign of fiery red hair in order to keep him grounded and not on edge near any of this kingdom's inhabitants. 

"Good evening your highnesses, its such a wonderful night isn't it?" a sound boomed from the far right corner proving to show that whoever this voice belonged to wasn't in the Celebration hall rather creeping out in the garden. Turning to face the direction of the voice, a young man with shinning platinum colored hair which would most likely rival Kakashi's gravity defying hair. The stranger had dark ebony eyes with large, round glasses on. The man had a black lab coat with the symbol of the dragons imbedded on the coat's pocket proving to show that this stranger works in the royal medical section. "The name is Kabuto, personal assistant of the Royal family's top medic, it is an honor to finally meet the young prince of the Wind kingdom," the stranger now known as Kabuto introduced himself with a bow in front of both princes.

Naruto looked down at the strange man in confusion, it seemed that everyone in this place seems interested in him, first the heir of the kingdom Itachi, then his new acquaintance soon to be friend prince Sasuke however he isn't complaining as he likes Sasuke's company, then after that he got lured in to meet Orochimaru who he found quite strange, and finally this Kabuto who seems quite interested in him only as he wasn't seen in the celebration hall at all up until now. "Nice to meet you as well Kabuto, I'm Naruto, If you want to meet my parents I could lead you to them because they would seem to answer any questions you have unlike me," Naruto offered as he hoped that he wanted him to lead him to his parents instead of just coming up to him to start up a conversation he knew he wouldn't be too comfortable in.

"Oh no, you must have been mistaken, I am not willing to meet the king and queen, I have just wanted to meet the young princes of the Wind kingdom, wondering what our little Prince Sasuke and prince Itachi will be working with in the near future," Kabuto answered as he knelt down to one knee in front of both the young princes keeping his attention to Naruto as he ignored Sasuke's and Kakashi's glare and eyes filled with suspicion. Naruto nodded with a bright smile completely oblivious to the spark of longing in his eyes hidden behind a soft and caring smile. That spark would seem to be hidden efficiently behind the smile to unexperienced eyes however, with the tough training both the Fire prince and the Wind guard, that spark seemed to be hidden poorly causing them to scowl and frown at the medic in front of them.