Bear Execution

Bucky's POV
I heard some yelling and screaming from the living room.
"Is everything alright in there?" I yelled as the yelling and screaming stopped. I heard silence for a bit before I heard sobbing and running. Steve came running to me from the living room. He was sobbing and tackled me into a hug.
"Aww, what's wrong, buddy?" He sobbed into my shirt making it wet. He gasped and sniffled while showing me what he was crying about. His Buckybear's head was gone.
"Oh baby, I'm sorry. Where's his head? Maybe we can fix him." I said as I ran my hand through his hair. He pointed to the living room," Loki has him."
I sighed and went to the living room to find Loki sitting on the floor and jingling the keys I gave him. Steve was hiding behind me. I couldn't see Buckybear's head anywhere. I walked over to Loki and picked him up. He was babbling to himself and jingling the keys. I decided to check him but he was dry.
"So where is Buckybear's head?" I said as I scanned the room. Steve glared daggers at Loki as I walked back to the kitchen.
I put Loki in the highchair and buckled him in as I finished. He whined and tried to unbuckle himself. Steve sat down as far away from Loki as possible, glaring at him while he tried to get out of the highchair. I finished our dinner and set it out for me and Steve. I let Steve eat while I went to get baby food and a bib for Loki.