Newly Discovered

Loki's Pov
After Bucky left, Sam walked to the couch and sat down. He placed Steve on the floor next to his feet. Sam and I watched as Steve began to take out his toy blocks and play with them loudly.
About 10 minutes later, Steve grew bored and crawled to Sam, pointing at a big black blocky thing on the opposite wall to the couch.
"'Vee?" He asked.
Sam nodded and picked up Steve from the floor. Steve babbled nonsense to himself as he was placed between Sam and I. He soon pulled out a weird stick of sorts with buttons on it from his side of the end table and spoke to Steve.
"What show do you want to watch, Stevie?"
"Bear! Bear!"
"The bear show?" Sam pressed a couple buttons on the stick and landed on a picture of three bears and the caption 'We Bare Bears.'
"Yeah!" Steve exclaimed and began kicking his feet excitedly. Sam pressed another button and it started to play something. Steve fell still and watched the three bears in silence, occasionally babbling something or giggling.
"What is this sorcery?" I said, justifiably confused. I had never seen anything like this!
"What? The TV? You've never seen one?" Sam asked, confused.
"No? Is that what you call that? A Tee-Vee?"
"Yeah, it's like a phone but bigger and it plays shows and movies."
I already knew what a phone was,"What is a 'movie?'" I asked.
"Oh boy... I'll have to show you later." Sam said and watched as Steve clapped his hands together in delight. He seemed to enjoy his strange 'show'.

After the episode had finished, he handed me the stick.
"You can pick the next show, Loki."
"Pardon?"
"You can choose what we can watch next, with certain exceptions because of the little one." He moved his eyes to Steve who was humming to himself.
"Oh, A-Alright." I pressed the buttons that Sam had pressed until I got to a certain show that caught my eye. It was called 'Courage the Cowardly Dog.' It looked interesting so I began to play it. Let's just say that was a bad idea.
By the end of the episode, Steve was shaking and clinging to Sam like his life depended on it, while I was teetering even more harshly between little and big space. I, as in my big space, liked the show, but I, as in my little space, didn't so much.

"Well, that was a good idea, how about we watch something different?" Steve nodded silently. I nodded and looked for more to watch. There was another show I saw. "What's that?" I pointed to it.

"You don't know who Scooby-Doo is?" Sam asked between surprise and curiosity.

"No, who is this Scooby-Doo you speak of?"

"Oh, wait till you see this."