Dinner

Loki's POV 

    When Bucky came back he had a bib and package of baby food. I whined and tried to unbuckle myself out of the chair. He came over to where I was seated and pulled the bib over my head. I tried to pull it off but it was the pullover kind. Damn it! He also had a hair tie and pulled my hair back into a ponytail. I watched as Steve ate his grilled cheese. I looked at Bucky and saw him open the package and spoon out a bit of the gelatinous food. I whined and covered my mouth. 

   "C'mon, baby. You gotta eat." He pushed the colorful spoon near my face. I shook my head no. He pretended to eat the spoonful,"Mmmm, see? Yummy." He said as he pushed the spoon near my mouth. I shook my head again and he thought for a minute. 

  "Loki, if you don't eat, you can't have dessert." I thought about it for a moment and decided that I would for dessert. 

   I opened my mouth a bit, waiting for the gross taste to enter my mouth. When Bucky flew the spoon into my mouth, it was different to say the least. It tasted like tomatoes. I was pleasantly surprised and quickly swallowed. I made grabby-hands for the small cup and spoon.

    "You wanna feed yourself?" He asked, I nodded. He placed the cup and spoon on my tray and I began to feed myself.