Bedtime pt 2

Bucky's POV

   I picked Loki up off of the couch after me and Steve finished cleaning up the toys. Loki looked uncomfortable and was squirming a bit. I assumed he had a wet diaper and made a mental note to change him while I put his pajamas on him. 

   We made it to the bedroom and I placed Loki on the changing table. He began to whine a bit while I went through his diaper bag in search of pajamas for him. I picked out a two-piece set of pajamas with cats on them. I lay them down next to Loki before pulling off the clothes he was wearing. I remembered that I needed to change him too so I prepared to change him. 

   His skin was covered in goosebumps and he was shaking a little from the lack of clothes. I quickly changed him before putting the pajamas on his small frame. He relaxed a bit and his big eyes looked like they were going to shut any moment. I picked him up and moved him over to his crib I had set up earlier. I placed him in it and pulled the blankets over him. He yawned and pulled one of his stuffies close to his chest. 

   I looked over at Steve to see him sitting on a chair in the corner. He was kicking his feet and humming to himself. I went into Steve's closet and brought out a pair of dino pajamas and set them down on the changing table. I quietly called Steve over.