Allies of the game

Yn's POV:

(DAY 11)

Entering my base as Bob logs on, it was time to discuss his fate.

In my mind, I went over the options.

I could kill him... But this was an opportunity to make a new team.

One to help me crush the old team... But how to convince him?

Offer half the money in exchange for helping me into the final two?

Nah, I'd probably betray him... Still, it's worth negotiating with him.

Yn: You want to team up?

Bob:... Yeah, sure, why not?

...

...

...

You know, I sometimes forget that this is a game that not everyone takes seriously.

A lot of people are here to have fun... While also winning money but that guy doesn't need it, I think...

Yeah... I just thought about things in the completly wrong way...

(Opening theme)

(Day 13)

My partnership with Bob has turned to be quite fruitful. He's aided me in reworking my base to be much more improved.

He's even shown me a few tricks and given me some tips. My only gripe with him is that he's a total dad.

Making me be careful and giving me THAT tone when he tries to teach me something.

But that's whatever.

With the base better than ever before, we head out to hunt some players.

He knew the lay of the land better than I did, so we searched around with him at the lead.

Bob: Let's hide in the tall grass. This place has been tampered with. I think people might be near.

Yn: Right.

Hiding in the tall grass, we observe the area in wait for any players.

Yn:... Are you streaming this?

Bob: Recording. When the tournament is over I'll edit the footage into a video.

Yn: Hm... Where is your base?

Bob: In that mountain over there. Right under the tops edge.

Bob: Perfect place to snipe some people.

That's how he knew something was off, this area housed his base.

But that makes you wonder who else was in the area to edit the terrain for resources.

I quickly got my answer.

Three familiar player characters for me came into the area.

One in black and red, with shadow skin.