Tree top fun

Yn's POV:

(Day 5)

The scale of this new map is insane.

I've spent the last few days exploring and if my tournament was a state-sized arena, this is a whole continent-level arena.

Barely scratching the surface on what this map made of other maps, I make my way back towards my island.

I've kept my head low, stealing this and that, but a thief isn't something I want to stay as.

Conquering is much more appealing.

But one must start somewhere, at that somewhere is Disco's side.

I needed to get something to impress him, something that would make him want to teach me.

So, I set my sights on the most developed group I've seen...

The Tree huggers.

Not their official name, but it's what I'm calling them since their land is heavily packed with trees which they lived in.

A land of treehouses... I wonder what it would look like on fire?

Yn:(chuckles)

(Opening theme)

The plan was simple.

Find out what they have. Set a fire big enough to make them all go put it out. Take what they have.

Beginning with the first step, I start my climb up the large almost skyscraper-high trees.

Once I spidermaned my way up, I took a careful approach in looking for something worthwhile to take.

They clearly didn't care about practicality, because they stuck with the esthetic of the area and had straw huts up here.

I don't think many people were here right now. Hopefully out gathering resources, nevertheless, I had to be careful.

Climbing into a few huts, I come across something really interesting.

A whole hut dedicated to a crystal ball.

Approaching it, I take look at it to see several dots in a mile-long radius.

This was probably the magic variant of the player tracker. Taking it, I continue my thievery.

???: Huh?

Spinning around, I see a girl in a red hood, with some armor pieces here and there, sharpening a blade.

(JJhood)