Castle raiding

Yn's POV:

(Day 17)

Bob and I stood on a cliff nearby the large complex on the mountain.

We counted eight different players working on it.

It may have been just the two of us, but that was enough with the element of surprise.

His sniper out, Bob aimed at the unsuspecting factioners.

Yn: Whenever you have a clear shot... Pop as many of them as you can.

Bob: Roger, roger.

When I started this game, I was prepared to be completely solo. But luckily I found Bob who's really been good at stopping me from going too far.

A friend is what I need.

Especially when taking on a faction.

(BANG)

"GGG5 was sniped by Allmighty_Bob"

(BANG)

"SeeYou3you got their mind blown by Allmighty_Bob"

(BANG)

"Goolow was crossed of Allmighty_Bob's list"

Yn: Haha! Let's go!

With those three kills, it was two against five. Leaping across into their base, we begin our full force attack.

(Opening theme)

Landing in their foolishly designed, open roof base, I scurried near the stairs to where their entrance to the main section of their base was.

As I did that, I set off the explosives Bob and I planted to scare the group.

Like smoking out a nest of bees, I'm going to have them come to me.

Two guys were already on top, those were Bob's job.

With a grenade at the ready, and footsteps noticeable in the distance, I toss one down the stairs before rolling out of the way of bullet fire from one of the two on top.

Yn: Come on Bob! Do your job!

Bob: I'm not Disco! I ain't good with crowd management!

(Boom)

"Freckledfranky was blown up by Yn's grenade.

"Transfer met an explosive from Yn"

Noticing that I'm hiding behind the enemy's workbench, I take a peek inside to find an AK.

Since it had a few bullets in it, I helped myself.

Getting up, I fired a spread of bullets at the two other faction members.

Multiple bullets hit, but nothing lethal, just enough to make them take cover.

Bob regrouped with me, as I gave suppressing fire.

Bob: Whoa, these guys are really annoying. Bulletproof armor, automatic rifles...

Yn: Hmm... Cover me.

Digging through their crates, I take some items and used their workbench to make a battle axe.

Bob: What are you doing?