The real game begins: part 1

Yn's POV:

Upon winning my tournament with flying colors from me blowing everything up, I was given reward money and the opportunity to win more in the championship.

So I obviously took the first bus out of my worthless town to do win the championship.

I thought it would be slightly harder...

But what happened in the championship is something I never imagined I would ever get involved in.

And it all went downhill on the first day.

I expected many things but meeting HIM. And learning what's Life about, was something from a movie.

This is how the Life championship went...

(Opening theme)

(3rd person POV/ Reality)

Nathan was set up in a hotel which he would be staying in until the championship ends.

On his journey here, Nathan discovered that all the tournaments, from everyone's perspective, were put online which led to Yn becoming a quickly rising name.

Creating a YouTube channel and posting some of his clips with commentary, Nathan gained a following, overnight.

In high spirits, Nathan was beyond prepared for the championship.

The rules for the championship were slightly different from the tournament before.

He had to log in with a specific VR set given to him, but he was allowed to do it anywhere.

The competitors could stay playing however long they wanted, but upon logging off, they had to wait 12 hours before they could log back on.

This was to make sure person would get rest.

And every Sunday, at midnight, would be maintenance where everyone would forcibly be logged off if anyone was still on then.

Those were the known rules. There were of course a few secret rules which the players would have to discover on their own.

For now, in his hotel, Nathan put on his VR set and entered the virtual world.

(Yn's POV/In-game)

Logging into the championship server, I find I'm back on the map of my tournament.

The massive craters that the land was now riddled with were unmistakable. It was the same as I left it.

And I had my armor but everything else was gone.

I was confident that this was the right server, there were other players in chat as confused as I.

So with no one saying I couldn't, I went out to scavenger for supplies which was difficult with how I left the land.

Scraping together a sword, I head to the highest point to see something different.

Before there was a world border stopping players from going too far but past the border, there still was land generated.

However, that lane was gone, the area of my tournament now floated above the void, but in the distance, I could see more land.

Getting larger and langer, I learned that the landmasses were hurdling towards one another.

I stood and watch as all the landmasses crashed together to create what was to be the new arena.